FS:*SEDAN/HATCH* 3rd brake light Mazda3/Axela stickers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zooomin

Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to share with you guys some cool brake light stickers that I have.What I have are 4 different types of third brake lights stickers. I don't have many left, so I guess its first come first served kinda thing.

Here's a few pics showing what the stickers look like. These stickers will fit a 2004-06 Mazda 3 / Axela Sedan.

(sticker #4 axela CF background shown)
axelabrstickday.jpg

axelabrstick.jpg

(sticker #1 Mazda3 black background shown)
aabrakesticker2.jpg

As I mentioned, youll have 4 different choices of stickers and each sticker is $9.95 US ( free shipping to anywhere in North America)

These 3M Vinyl stickers are machine cut and weather/water proof (for exterior use).

Instructions will be sent to you with the sticker. Its not hard to put on, but there are a few helpful hints Ill pass along.

Check 'em out and PM me with any questions you may have
Thanks guys & gals,
-zooomin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sticker #1

This item is a 3rd brake light sticker that says *Mazda 3* in OEM font. The color of the sticker is black.

aabrakesticker2.jpg

aabrakesticker1.jpg

*11 left

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sticker #2

This item is a 3rd brake light sticker that says *Mazda 3* in OEM font. The sticker has a Carbon Fiber background. (NOTE: this is not actual Carbon Fiber, its just a decal that has the appearance of Carbon Fiber)

brakestickersmz3cf.jpg

brakestickers3.jpg

*7 left

Sticker #3

This item is a 3rd brake light sticker that says *Axela* in OEM font. The color of the sticker is black.

silverlite2.jpg

*9 left

Sticker #4

This item is a 3rd brake light sticker that says *Axela* in OEM font. The sticker has a Carbon Fiber background. (NOTE: this is not actual Carbon Fiber, its just a decal that has the appearance of Carbon Fiber)

axelabrstickday.jpg

axelabrstick.jpg

*9 left

***************************************************************************************************

Hatch stickers are also available ,and they come in two choices. One is a *Mazda 3* and the other is the *Axela* sticker (both have black background). Same prices and conditions apply.
Here's some pics, these pics are just so you get the idea of what it looks like. The stickers that I sell look a bit different (font bigger, different font cut).

Hatch Sticker #1

This item is a Hatch 3rd brake light sticker that says *Mazda 3* in OEM font. The color of the sticker is black.

hatchlight1.jpg

*10 left
hatchlight2.jpg

(the stickers for sale have a slightly different cut and bigger font, this is just to illustrate what the sticker would look like on a hatchback break light )

Hatch Sticker #2

This item is a Hatch 3rd brake light sticker that says *Axela* in OEM font. The color of the sticker is black.

axelahatchsticker.jpg

*10 left

If youre interested in any of the listed items, simply PM me and let me know which sticker youd like and well work out the details. I accept Paypal and Money Orders so let me know which is most convenient for you.
Thanks for your interest!

-zooomin

Last edited:
they're probably going to nail you for sellers status..

I've seen these on his car, they look nice, and are of great quality.

+rep for posting a great product.

Thanks Psudo (thumb)

seller status? hmmm...
well.. I guess I'm a seller, but once they're gone, then I wont be a seller anymore ;)

(I don't have a 'company', so I'm not sure if I'm a vendor, .. just trying to sell the last few stickers)

Last edited:
met up with a local forum member over the weekend and installed an Axela sticker on his hatch...

here's some pics...

100_2286.jpg

taking off the plastic peace.. *pop*
100_2287.jpg

100_2283.jpg

axelahatchsticker.jpg

put the light back on
100_2285.jpg

day time shot
(he's windows have 20% tint)
100_2289.jpg

here's some night time pics

hatchaxela1.jpg

hatchaxela2.jpg

hatchaxela3.jpg

hatchaxela4.jpg

hatchaxela5.jpg

and here is what it looks like not lit up.. (behind 20% tint)
hatchaxela6.jpg

Where the **** are the mods? They dont moderate the Mazda 3 forum or what?

Zoomin - You have to acquire an AV or AMM status to sell product here. Please contact Anotine, and do not sell until you are an AV. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back