OMG going to have a caffeine heart attack

REMillers

The Cheat Says.....
Contributor
:
Mazda, RX8
jolt-blue.jpg

140 milligrams of caffeine, time 2 cans=heart attack.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

that is all.

wow. i had 1 of the old school ones back in the day and it was horrible. ur crazy!

Whoa, I thought they took "Jolt" off the market years ago? I guess not...

I get a rush off freakin Red Bull. I can't even imagine what that stuff is like..

Can find it at some 7-11s or any computer geek store, in fact jolt has many products.

It actually taste very very good, kind of cotton candy.

I was so tired today I about took my mailbox out when leaving the house.....

Forgot the car was in gear when starting it, the 8 revs pretty high when started, let clutch out and probably jumped a good 6 feet before it stalled out.

Wahoo Weee, I am 7 more hrs of work!

haha, I love all energy drinks. I got 8 cases of monster sitting in my brothers room, the big paintball tournaments give cans out, but they seem to have left a pallate of them sitting awefully close to my car when we were leaving after walking fields, magically my car was loaded and I now have a s*** ton of monsters with my name on them. Jolt was rad when it tasted like coke or pepsi, isnt that the stuff they stopped making?

OMG going to die! Went out and got one of the red ones which taste like normal cola.

Wahooo Weeee x 3!!!!!

If I die, Antoine gets my rx8 which is to be sold and profits used towards the forum.

REMillers said:
OMG going to die! Went out and got one of the red ones which taste like normal cola.

Wahooo Weeee x 3!!!!!

If I die, Antoine gets my rx8 which is to be sold and profits used towards the forum.

dibs on the rx8. I may end up having to pick up a few of these babies for tomorrow. Cant sleep, strep throat is killing me, god damn lungs are trying to escape through my mouth.

Dexter said:
dude s***, 3 in a row, wtf man?

Told you I was so tired this morning that I almost took out the mailbox cause I forgot the car was in gear.

12 hr shift with nothing breaking is mighty boring.

anarchistchiken said:
Hahaha, holy crap you cant even spell right. This is awsome.

LOL you should hear me talking right now, I sound like a high school cheerleader takling about a million miles and hour.

Back