Farewell from Delsing Motorsport

Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone for all their support over the past two years. We developed and provided a solution to the dreaded Klunk, and developed a killer suspension and brake package for the MSP.

Due to time constraints, elderly parents and now the monster storm which came through (Louisiana), I have not been able to get a sufficient supply network for theproducts up and going. The designs are available cheap to anyone who wants to pursue it. The hard work is done.

Because of all this, I am offering to the forum a killer package deal on a complete setup which will give you a dialed in proven winning suspension/brake and wheel package. Bolt it on and go eat m3's on the track , we did! I will offer this first to th eforum then next weekend it will go up on e-bay if no one her grabs it. For 3500.00, you pay shipping, here is what you get.

-(4) Racing Hart Cpo35 7.5x17 forged wheels with almost new Azenis. These are correct offset, specifically for the Protege, purchased from Tripoint Engineering.
-Willwood 6 piston 13"x1.1 thk rotors, alum. hat big brake kit with two sets of pads, good used rotors, and two new rotors
-KW double adjustable coil overs, especially made in Germany for us. Complete with installed upper strut bearings(rear), and the Delsing upper camber plates up front.
-Very special rear hollow three piece rear bar with klunk fix brackets and bushings installed. Awesome setup!
-Apexi catless downpipe
-Delsing Custom cold air intake with heat shield. Flows more than anything else on the market with no cel.

I think that's it. Everything is adjusted and ready to bolt on to go kick some butt!

Should have pics soon, e-mail delsingmtsp@aol.com, first come, first serve, won't last long!

Godspeed!
Dave

Last edited:
Sorry to see you go. Thanks for all the development and support, and best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

P.S. if you can, pics would help a lot too... just trying to help ya out.

Dave...how dare you hide this in the MSP section. Your camberplates were a god send. I'm glad I have a set. Goodluck in whatever you end up doing.

PLEASE, someone pick up where Dave left off! I was not quick enough to pick up a clunk fix, but would do anything for one now...
Dave, best of luck in whatever you do.

Dave I hope your future will be brighter and you and your family are safe . I wish you the best of luck in your future . Malcolm

Dave, I'm interested. I e-mailed you but it came back as undeliverable, so I tried resending it.

Last edited:
Dave, I wish you and your family the very best. Thank you for all of your support and PM me if you ever need anything!!!

I hope somebody picks up where you left off and continue to make the klunk fix and the other great items you made...

Dave, my e-mails are all coming back undeliverable to your address. Please contact me through PM or e-mail.

Thanks.
--Phil

Man, this is so wierd to see him go... Even though he hasn't been around in a while. I was always hoping he would start of production agian...

I hope some vendor buys the plans from him and sells the klunk fix for a good fair price...

Thanks/correct e-mail/misc

Thanks , I had an incorrect e-mail in the original post. It is now corrected as delsingmtsp@aol.com

Yeah, I am really surprised no vendor wants to purchase th edesign and rights to sell. If after getting my house back together, no one has purcased it, I may sub contract the production out if I can get enough prepaid orders.

Godspeed!
Dave

Dave,

Thank you for coming up with a genuine clunk fix that mazda has refused to offer. I love my sway bar bushings and now, not only is my clunk gone, my car handles better too.

Best of luck to you in future endeavors, hope someone picks up the design from you.

-Jared

Micaspeed! said:
Thanks , I had an incorrect e-mail in the original post. It is now corrected as delsingmtsp@aol.com

Yeah, I am really surprised no vendor wants to purchase th edesign and rights to sell. If after getting my house back together, no one has purcased it, I may sub contract the production out if I can get enough prepaid orders.

Godspeed!
Dave

I thought someone was interested in buying your designs awhile ago...

Damn!!

I was just about to buy the Klunk fix. :(

Please, any vendor, buy klunk fix designs.

P.S Good luck to you and your Family.

Dave,

Thank you so much for everything you have done for the Mazdaspeed community. Your "Klunk" fix product is superb and was built with great quality.

I took a 3 week vacation from work and drove home to Alaska, from Wyoming. Drove home in 4 days (3,700 miles) and on the way back, I made it in 3 days, then drove an additional 500 miles to Denver, for the SCCA National Tour Autocross event at the end of July, and back two days later to get back to work. If your product can survive me and the thousands of miles of Canadian and Alaskan roads and then two hard days of racing, that is a testament to the quality you put into your products.

So may the sun shine on you and the wind be always at your back. Best of luck to you and don't be a stranger on the boards.

My Dave Brackets have brought Legendary Poise to the NUBIAN HO!

Thanks for making one lonely little Black car that much better...sniff..tear..
A rearend is a terrible thing to waste.

ROCK ON DAVEY BOEEEYY!!!

I'm really sorry to see you go. Thanks for everything and good luck in the future!

For the good of the community, I really hope someone picks up where Dave left off.

Back