Show your support and Donate!
Show your support and Donate!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farewell from Delsing Motorsport

Registered Member

Farewell from Delsing Motorsport

Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone for all their support over the past two years. We developed and provided a solution to the dreaded Klunk, and developed a killer suspension and brake package for the MSP.

Due to time constraints, elderly parents and now the monster storm which came through (Louisiana), I have not been able to get a sufficient supply network for theproducts up and going. The designs are available cheap to anyone who wants to pursue it. The hard work is done.

Because of all this, I am offering to the forum a killer package deal on a complete setup which will give you a dialed in proven winning suspension/brake and wheel package. Bolt it on and go eat m3's on the track , we did! I will offer this first to th eforum then next weekend it will go up on e-bay if no one her grabs it. For 3500.00, you pay shipping, here is what you get.

-(4) Racing Hart Cpo35 7.5x17 forged wheels with almost new Azenis. These are correct offset, specifically for the Protege, purchased from Tripoint Engineering.
    -Willwood 6 piston 13"x1.1 thk rotors, alum. hat big brake kit with two sets of pads, good used rotors, and two new rotors
    -KW double adjustable coil overs, especially made in Germany for us. Complete with installed upper strut bearings(rear), and the Delsing upper camber plates up front.
    -Very special rear hollow three piece rear bar with klunk fix brackets and bushings installed. Awesome setup!
    -Apexi catless downpipe
    -Delsing Custom cold air intake with heat shield. Flows more than anything else on the market with no cel.

I think that's it. Everything is adjusted and ready to bolt on to go kick some butt!

Should have pics soon, e-mail delsingmtsp@aol.com, first come, first serve, won't last long!

Godspeed!
    Dave
    Last edited by Micaspeed!; 09-19-2005 at 06:53 AM.

Donated: $12.34

Protege5

Sorry to see you go. Thanks for all the development and support, and best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

P.S. if you can, pics would help a lot too... just trying to help ya out.

Dave, I just want to thank you for your hard work. I'm very fortunate to have purchased your klunk fix.

Here's some pics of Dave's intake. http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showt...ghlight=intake

I may be interested in the apexi catback depending on the price.
    Last edited by Ryoga28; 09-18-2005 at 08:56 PM.
    SOLD 2003.5 MSP SOLD

Performance Mods: Turbolife FMIC, Boostscience Reflex Valve, Forge WGA, Perrin intake, Apexi Filter, AEM water injection system, Gizzmo MS-IBC (at 10 Psi), GHL Full Downpipe, Greddy SP2 Exhaust, Steedspeed exhaust manifold, 626 intake manifold, SS AFC V2, AWR front MM, exedy stage 1 clutch, fidanza flywheel

Suspension: BC racing Coilovers Inverted, Evolv's Sway bar bracket, Cusco Strut Bar, GTspec Trunk Braces

Gauges: AEM UEGO Wideband, Defi boost, Defi EGT

Exterior: XC reverse cowl carbon hood, XC Carbon trunk, Evolution 9 Spoiler, Catz fog lights, Aerocatch Hood pins

Dave...how dare you hide this in the MSP section. Your camberplates were a god send. I'm glad I have a set. Goodluck in whatever you end up doing.

Donated: 10$

Blue MP3 #1169; '06 Subaru B9 Tribeca

PLEASE, someone pick up where Dave left off! I was not quick enough to pick up a clunk fix, but would do anything for one now...
    Dave, best of luck in whatever you do.
    -Scott
    MP3 #1169
    (mp3blue)

Karl rules. Click here

Dave I hope your future will be brighter and you and your family are safe . I wish you the best of luck in your future . Malcolm

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic ,
    Motegi MR12 rims in gold 17X7.5
    Genie 4-2-1 header ,
    2 1/4 header back exhaust with high flow cat,
    Vibrant 2 1/4 header back exhaust ,
    K&N Typhon CAI ,
    Short throw shifter with Kartboy bushings,
    MSP front and swaybars,
    AXR swaybar brackets,
    Tien S-tech springs/Tokico HP struts ,
    AWR engine mounts,
    Hardrace rear suspension arms,
    MSP seats front and rear
    (greenpro)

03.5 Laser Blue MSP

Dave, I'm interested. I e-mailed you but it came back as undeliverable, so I tried resending it.
    Last edited by Mallard; 09-18-2005 at 10:48 PM.

2003 MazdaSpeed Protege

Dave, I wish you and your family the very best. Thank you for all of your support and PM me if you ever need anything!!!

I hope somebody picks up where you left off and continue to make the klunk fix and the other great items you made...
    MPI, Blitz SBC-ID III & Blitz PowerMeter,Injen CAI, Megan Racing SS,KartBoy bushings, all 4 AWR motor mounts, drilled/slotted rotors, Techna-Fit SS braided brake & clutch lines, grounding kit, Turbo Timer, J&S Ultra SafeGuard, FMIC & HardPipes, HKS SSQ,ION turboback exhaust w/test pipe, MPNick turbo upgrade,Skunk2 adjustable coilovers, AWR front & rear endlinks & trailing links. Soon to be installed: MPNick custom rail set with extra injectors, MPNick 80mm MAF, Turner Warner water temp guage, CP Racing 4-point rear brace; total so far: $5225.09 or so

03.5 Laser Blue MSP

Dave, my e-mails are all coming back undeliverable to your address. Please contact me through PM or e-mail.

Thanks.
    --Phil

Donated: $10

ms|slowtege #399

Goodluck on future projects, Dave!

2003 MazdaSpeed Protege

Man, this is so wierd to see him go... Even though he hasn't been around in a while. I was always hoping he would start of production agian...

I hope some vendor buys the plans from him and sells the klunk fix for a good fair price...
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

Thanks/correct e-mail/misc

Thanks , I had an incorrect e-mail in the original post. It is now corrected as delsingmtsp@aol.com

Yeah, I am really surprised no vendor wants to purchase th edesign and rights to sell. If after getting my house back together, no one has purcased it, I may sub contract the production out if I can get enough prepaid orders.

Godspeed!
    Dave

Black P5

ill talk to cullen about it later maybe he would like to who knows? we shall see...
    Current:
    2010 Camaro SS
    2008 Grand Cherookee
    1998 M3 Vert

Former:
    03.5 Protege5

Donated: $10

2003 Mazda Protege5 (Mine) 2002 Nissan Sentra GXE (Wife's)

Dave,

Thank you for coming up with a genuine clunk fix that mazda has refused to offer. I love my sway bar bushings and now, not only is my clunk gone, my car handles better too.

Best of luck to you in future endeavors, hope someone picks up the design from you.

-Jared
    2013 Ford Mustang GT
    {Arc Audio, Memphis Audio, Audison, Alutek, Focal, Kicker, SuperBrightLeds, Draw-Tite, Thule} Next .... Borla

2005 Infiniti G35 - Traded in
    2003 Silver Protege5 - Totaled

{Racing Beat Exhaust, MP3 ECU, K&N Typhoon CAI, Tint All Around}

2006 Titanium Mazdaspeed 6 Sport -- SOLD

Disco Potato Powered 2003.5 Blazing Yellow Mazdaspeed #1524 of 1750 - Sold
    MOCC -- Left Coast MAZDATEAM Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micaspeed!
    Thanks , I had an incorrect e-mail in the original post. It is now corrected as delsingmtsp@aol.com

Yeah, I am really surprised no vendor wants to purchase th edesign and rights to sell. If after getting my house back together, no one has purcased it, I may sub contract the production out if I can get enough prepaid orders.

Godspeed!
    Dave
    I thought someone was interested in buying your designs awhile ago...
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast