ROCKBLOCKER smoked tail lights

For RockBlocker

Could you request the headlights, corner lights and tailights charcoal and the fogs something else? Maybe just smoked? Would that be extra?

steve_protege said:
Could you request the headlights, corner lights and tailights charcoal and the fogs something else? Maybe just smoked? Would that be extra?

Steve, Yes you can and please only post your question in one place.

what percent tint is that on the tails?

He has 20% tint. What that means is that 20% light is blocked out. Dont get confused with the grade for window tint it is not the same.

Thanks

Chad

RockBlocker said:
Steve, Yes you can and please only post your question in one place.

He has 20% tint. What that means is that 20% light is blocked out. Dont get confused with the grade for window tint it is not the same.

Thanks

Chad

That would be the same as an 80% VLT (visible light transmition) for window tint...not dark at all.

jonlong said:
That would be the same as an 80% VLT (visible light transmition) for window tint...not dark at all.

Depenind on the color of the car, the size of the tail light and how the tail light is angled, it can appear darker or lighter based on your vehicle.

clicknext said:
I like that Mazda6. :D
me too!! ohh...wait...guess i am partial...because its mine...tehee....:)

looks good bill! that blue on the headlights turned out just fantastic! :)

AzMz6 said:
me too!! ohh...wait...guess i am partial...because its mine...tehee....:)

looks good bill! that blue on the headlights turned out just fantastic! :)

I was wondering if you would see that Tony.

Yes Chad, AzMz6 is the Lapis blue 6 with the blue rockblocker headlight protection.

before%202%20(Medium).jpg

He was also the best of class at MAZFEST 2005 in California in May 2005.

AzMz6%20best%206%20at%20show.jpg

i went to the website but i don't see anything for the sedan. i know the front ends are the same but i was wondering if you have tinted overlays for the sedan model. if so how much?
thanks
rob

joka1 said:
i went to the website but i don't see anything for the sedan. i know the front ends are the same but i was wondering if you have tinted overlays for the sedan model. if so how much?
thanks
rob

Hey Rob I found this for ya.

RockBlocker said:
If you wanna see pics then look in our gallery for the smoked stuff. We have lots of pics. Here is a sedan with smoked tails.

Img3194.JPG

Smoked tailights are available for the sedan, but I think Rob was asking about overlays for the front?? Im in the same boat as him. I want to get a Headlight/Foglight Protection kit for my sedan as well. I think Chad made templates though, so he should be able to make a kit for me. I have a 2000 model with the separate headlamps and corner lamps.

steve_protege said:
Smoked tailights are available for the sedan, but I think Rob was asking about overlays for the front?? Im in the same boat as him. I want to get a Headlight/Foglight Protection kit for my sedan as well. I think Chad made templates though, so he should be able to make a kit for me. I have a 2000 model with the separate headlamps and corner lamps.

Arent the headlights for the 2000 protege different than the MSP since there is a turn signal built in the 2000?? If so I dont have that template.

rednecks_r_us said:
Hey Rob I found this for ya.

ty, how much.... if i bought a set today how long would it take to get them.... plus i want them in the darker color tint.....
thanks
rob

joka1 said:
ty, how much.... if i bought a set today how long would it take to get them.... plus i want them in the darker color tint.....
thanks
rob

Joka, I know you from the good old Intrinsic days, LOL. You get everything put back together?

When you are ready to buy let us know. BTW, we cant ship until you buy, LOl after that three to four days and you will have it.

http://www.rockblocker.net/store/37146.htm

Take care

Chad

RockBlocker said:
Joka, I know you from the good old Intrinsic days, LOL. You get everything put back together?

When you are ready to buy let us know. BTW, we cant ship until you buy, LOl after that three to four days and you will have it.

http://www.rockblocker.net/store/37146.htm

Take care

Chad

i thought you were the same person but i wasn't sure. ya my car is together and better then ever..... i am ordering a set right now..... is the smoked the darkest you have or is their anything darker? i will place my order in like 10 minutes.
rob

Back