GI: 03 MSP spicy orange (parts/ whole)

phantom

Hi everyone!! really sadly I am trying to decide to sell my car and firstly try to return it to stock. I am planning to leave the country soon so I need $ to save up.

I will sell the car as a whole or have it parted out, but I would need the stock parts for me to sell you the parts.

I prefer local sell now, and I am open to offers.

I can email you pics if you need any, right now I don't have time to post them yet.

MY MSP:

2003 Spicy Orange Mazdaspeed Protege
53000 km

iON Performance custom built Turbo Back (with 1 piece integrated s-pipe & downpipe; high flow cat, resonator, muffler)

iON Peformance FMIC (w/hardpipes)

K & N drop in filter

Blitz SBC-id and Blitz Power meter

iON Performance Carbon Fibre Kelvar Orange hood (I have stock hood for sell too....)

Geniue Autoexe (import from Japan) Front Grill with Geniue Mazdaspeed Grill Enblem and 3M protection film

Geniue Mazdaspeed Miata stock oil cap

2-way CompuStar Alarm with Turbo Timer

Pivot Auto Shift light

Shaunbarie real leather orange stitched shift boot and ebrake boot

20% Tinting

whole bumper, side mirrors, front grill, hood with 3M protection rockguard film

custom added 2 super slim speaker on rear passenger deck enclosure

Kosei Racing TS-K1 gunmetal 17" rims (perfect condition, no curbing, no nicks) -- 14 pounds each (on stock rubber)

16" Nokian NRW winter rubber on P5 rims

underbody protection package done by dealer (antirust, rockerguard), 3M protection for seats

rear "turbo" emblem replaced "protege" emblem

Personalized licence plate (pm me for this)

100000 extended warrenty from dealer

syn oil (Mobile 1 -- 5W30 or 10w30) since new; every 3500km intervals

syn transmission oil changed last year (Castrol)

NGK 7 heat level spark plugs changed this year

whole brake (rotors, pads) changed and replaced by dealer early this year.

the car is likely making around 200whp (sorry no dyno) with similar setup tested in Turbo magazine, my car is the prototype car for iON Performance, so I know.

I am boosting max at 8psi daily with no problem. pull likes hell!

car is perfect except the stretched in the rear bumper that I am going to have it fix this month.

pretty much it.... open to any offers, remember I would need the stock parts for me to sell you the aftermarket parts.

I am looking to sell the car stock @ $22500 or with all parts as it for $25800.00 obo

please pm me for details or pics.

ps: I also have a set of extra MSP headlights for sell. Also a set of D1S Valeo bi-xenon projectors with ballasts from the VW touareg for sell.

thanks!

Last edited:
the price is candaian. I so hope I won't need to part out the car, coz it's cost so much pain to part out.... but I'll do it if the price is right.

JBreed: but if you guys have the stock parts for me then I am willing to sell. please pm me for offers for FMIC and TB. Jbreed pm me we'll talk a price for you.

MOnk & Paul: Grill I would want 350.00 plus your stockie. I know that's lots, but I imported it from japan and the grill unpaint cost me 500 bucks alone, not to mention the painting, the 3M protection and the grill.

Paul: I can sell the turbo badge to you for $20 if you give me the little rubber stoppers for the "protege" badge.

FunkyBuddha: "Talrum" is coming to check out the Blitz controller (w/power meter and optional harness) this coming monday. If he doesn't want it you can have second dibs. I am asking for $580.00 for everything (including the mounting hardware on the cigar ash tray)

please let me know guys.

if anyone wants to see my car in person, I am free in Saturday mornings and coming Mon morning.

thanks.

I am wishing someone can buy my car quick...... !!!!

pm me with offers guys!!!!

I am looking for trades with winter beater under $1000.00 too, let me know if you have one for sell!(dance)

I would like the exaust and will give you my stock setup. send me a pm plus I am from calgary.

Something has came up, I have no extra cash...fmic will be outa my cash range right now.
thanks and goood luck!

i would love the FMIC, my friend just the other day got the ION FMIC with the Hardpipes for $500 USD even ...

apocman: sorry, now trying to sell in local first

everyone, someone is looking into buying the whole car, I would let you guys know if sale fell through by tuesday. thanks

king air, I will contact you if I am parting out. thanks.

You should try posting on several other forums..you may have better luck selling the whole car. I am sure you have already thought of that.

Back