One Bridgestone Potenza RE040 tire for grabs

benimal

I'm posting this local as I figure someone could use a spare tire. I have an extra Bridgestone Potenza RE040 tire from an MSP available. The tire has probably about 8K miles on it, maybe more. It was taken off my car last September as I had to replace two tires. If you look at a penny, it has as much tread up to Lincoln's eyebrow. There's no rim for the tire.

If you are local in Austin and want the tire, let me know. I'm not asking any moey for it, but if you want to throw me a couple bucks, I won't argue. :) You have to come pick it up (in P'ville) or meet me somewhere in the Arboretum area during the week. I don't have any pics of it right now, but I'll snap some later today.

PM me if you are interested. First come, first served. I'm not going to start a bidding war or any crap like that. Just want to get it outta my garage since I'll probably be parting with my MSP in a few months anyways; wife wants a convertible.

Ben

One person already expressed interest in the tire, but I'm posting pics anyway. If he backs out, and I have no reason to believe he will, then I'll let you guys know.

Ben

Attachments

• DSC00203.JPG
    DSC00203.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC00211.JPG
    DSC00211.JPG
    229.7 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC00206.JPG
    DSC00206.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 318
Last edited: