wheels

AnthonyO3

:
Mazda "Blue" Mp3
I have the RS limited trama white wheels for my Mp3. When i bought the wheels i rushed into it and and didnt learn all the info i needed to learn. Well my problem is that i have the ground control coilovers and the back wheels are rubbing pretty bad, and the back coil overs are lil more than half way up. Does anybody know why these wheels are rubbing, i am still using the stock tires. i was thinking about switching to Spool's springs but would i run into the same problem?

what offset are they & what size tires are you running?

Need to know that before we can say much else.

Do you know where they are rubbing? Inside edge/outside edge?

You're rubbing because the offset is too low. It must be a +40 or something. The tire size is probably the smallest it can be since noone really recommends the 215/40/17 for the proteges. So you probably have the 205/40, even so it will still rub.

To solve your problem you should either sell the wheels or approach a body shop or someone qualified who can roll that itty bitty fender lip without cracking your paint.

Best of luck. I will reply back with the offset of this wheel as I don't have my books on me.

Sincerely, Rishie

thanks alot rishie. what kind of deals you can give me for wheels? I'm right now looking for a 18's with tires that wont rub with a 2 inch drop. and if anybody can sell me the right and best looking wheel it would be you. I would really like something white. Thanks alot oh yea i have a Mp3

Back