Mazdaspeed Miata

EqualmindsMSP

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Does anybody know who owns a red mazdaspeed Miata in the Woodstock/Canton area. I was on 575 tonight coming back from towncenter and i ran into him. Sounded like he had exhaust and bov, we messed around a bit and i had to dip off, it was a good time.
thanks
josh

Sounds like Ron (GaBoost)

do you remember if it had a "Trout" tag?
tu.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't me. There is another mazdaspeed miata I've seen around with no muffler just like mine. I believe he is on this board, name is Nismosis I believe. If it's him, he has almost identical mods as I do according to his sig. It is strange because I've never talked to him before.

(rei) Sorry for not being around so much. Been practicing for the DG Trials lately. But yes, IT WAS ME!!! Nice yellow MSP by the way. Looked and sounded good. It was also cool to see you at Southern Fried. As for Ron, it'd be pretty cool to have a big meet one day. Or you could check out my "crew" website at www.freewebs.com/roadstars. We're an all Miata group.

I hope to see you guys around.(drive)

i met some of those guys at barret once, and they werent very nice to me. They were like hey ron your car is awesome come park next to us and ron was like he has a protege and they were like oh, um ugh...

yellowmp37 said:
i met some of those guys at barret once, and they werent very nice to me. They were like hey ron your car is awesome come park next to us and ron was like he has a protege and they were like oh, um ugh...

Maybe they knew you were boosting 3.8593453 psi.:p

not compared to the MSM. Kevin (yellowmp37) has a tendancy of taking 3 minutes to shift from 1st to 2nd.

Rogue Pro5 said:
not compared to the MSM. Kevin (yellowmp37) has a tendancy of taking 3 minutes to shift from 1st to 2nd.

dude racing you, i can start in second gear and shift as slow as i want(the joy of forced induction)

Back