SUpercharger Kit for KLZE 2.5L V6

the millenia S had a supercharged miller cycle engine. the supercharger was partially responsible for keeping the intake cycle active on those engines. not really a feasible alternative for the KL

Yeah Dana, I lose sleep over TKT supercharger kit. How many has he sold? What are his dyno's?.... That stuff is a joke man. It looks like ass and has no following. I'll be more than happy to go head to head with the TKT product on any level.

People like TKT make me look real good. hahahah

I have seen first hand a tkt turbo kit for a 2nd gen probe 2.0. No s***, it had a raditor for an intercooler, a cut coffee can for a heat sheild for the turbo, and the welds looked like a 2 year old got ahold of a welder. It was the worst pos I had ever seen!

I have a kl03 powered pgt with 136k on the clock. Engine runs great and is making good power and I plan on keeping the 03 in there till the day it dies. The miller cyle engine uses a kl series engine that I think is a 2.3L version. The power out of this system isnt that great and wouldnt be worth the time, money, and time, lol, to do the swap. There are quite a few people running forced induction on the stock 03's and even on the ze. I have a buddie of mine down the street that has a klze in his mx6 and is waiting for his s/c kit from PRO to be made and delivered. With the help of a megasquirt unit, he should make good power. If everything works out for him, I will probably go that route whenever my 03 dies....

Last edited:
what makes it look like junk? Also, you can contact with and they will supply the s/c for an added cost. The kit uses the supply mounting equipment to install it in place of the the ac compressor. Also the s/c in clutched and you can wiring so engage and disenage. As far as dyno numbers, the is still in production stage and hasnt be tested yet. I will say there turbo kits have been great so far without a single complaint on the quality. So if their s/c kit is as well made as their tubro kit it should be good stuff.

my point exactly. I'm sure their craftsmanship is fine but the materials being used are WEAK. I also started my supercharger kit design with the Eaton blowers because they were so cheap...I immediatly learned that if I was going to deliver a quality product I was going to have buy a quality blower. Also, whats the cost of their kit?? I've been reading up on a lot of supercharger kits lately and they all seem to be in the $3700-4700 range (when you actually get a blower in the kit)

Ok if money was no object I would invest in this kit: http://www.probeaddiction.com/supercharger.htm I have seen this kit in person on three different cars and is a great set up but comes with a nice size price take. As for as the pro kit, I guess you could say that it is the budget kit. After owning the msp, I really like the idea of just building a n/a powered car.

man, I guess I'm just being real critical of other peoples work but that second kit you posted is no better than mine and it's more than DOUBLE the cost. Their 9psi pulley made 50-100hp on a V6 WITH an intercooler. Something is not right in that equation.

Like I said though, I guess I'm just being real picky.

"this 9 psi kit will produce 7 psi and make anywhere from 50-100 whp." Yep, sound like a company I want to give my money to.

i really like ATi prochargers but that kit looks whack. If stuff that looks like that is considered high quality you're gonna s*** over my stuff.

p.s. tell those ford probe guys help is on the way real soon.

Latest posts

Back