Howto: Not go into coniptions due to black s*** on plastic in doors

:
07 F150 HD
ok

so you take the door panels off and there are sheets of plastic in there stuck with this black (pukey) scourge of the planet absolutely malicious version of nikelodeon gak.

first:
if you can rip the plastic off hard and fast the black death will stick to the plastic and come right off the door, but the minute you pause or slow down your tear it will start to just stretch and goop and s*** all over the place and stick to your car, clothes, skin, tools, *.*

second:
as you will invariably fail at removing it all in one clean swoop (chair) , an excellent method for damage control is using home depot paint stirrers (YES THEY HAVE TO BE HOME DEPOT OTHERWISE THEY WONT WORK AT ALL BECAUSE DOi3noefwngln4l3)

when the black s*** droops down and sticks it is only stuck very lightly but if you try to scrape it off or wipe it off it will just get spread out and stick more and get everyfuckingthing black all over the everywhere (ghey) .

So take the paint stirrer and very gently touch it to the bottom of the long string that stretched out and dripped, then just spin the stirrer and move towards the main glob of ass rolling it onto the end of the stirrer on the way. Even when you are right on top of the main glob, you cant pull away or it will just stretch and droop again so just keep it right up almost touching the main glob and spin it until it breaks off on its own. While doing this you can usually spin in other strands that dripped down and clean a lot up at once. once you have black s*** on the end of the stirrer you can simply touch it to small spots of black crap that have dripped down and it will pickt hem up without sticking or leaving any behind (like putty)

third:
since you are guaranteed to make a complete mess of everything since this is the worst substance on the surface of the planet, get brake cleaner. it cleans this off of your car and your skin (always a good thing). But dont try to use brake cleaner to wipe off places where there are globs because it will just smear and run and the fglob will get no smaller

fourth:
dont even ******* try to get the remaining globs off. (no) dont do it, it will overcome you and your spouse or in the case of most forum members, parents, will find you in the garage the following morning completely encased in black s*** begging for death (help). The best technique is to just use pieces of dynamat (why the hell else are you taking these plastic things off in the first place) and covering the globs up with it.

enjoy.....ffukcing blackshitdoe3mmek

(piss)

Last edited:
that is the funniest crap i have read in a long time...hahahahahaha! i'm still laughing

gobbely gook. s***, I remember that stuff. My solution was to keep sticking the plastic sheet back on in a clean place until most of it came off. I too gave up and just applied the dynamat over it. I think my jeans still have a spot on them after dozens of washes.

well its actually really good stuff to keep the water out and s***, what its designed to do...

Dexter said:
well its actually really good stuff to keep the water out and s***, what its designed to do...

a valid point except there is not a completed perimeter of black s*** they have like segments of it with open air between where the plastic isnt even attached to the door (drunk)

i just sound deadened over the plastic thingies and didn't deal with the black goo of death... and mine had it around the whole perimiter of the plastic... was this bad?

I did mine in the winter outside, the black gou stuff was a bit hard, so all i did was rip the plastic off in one motion, all that stuff came off.

i hate that black s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a big spot of it on my rear driverside seat from when i accidentally shut the door while the plastic was hanging down. (flame)

...funny! i have some of this stuff on the inside of my window. has been there since last spring when I almost purchased a WRX and I pulled my sound system and after-market stuff out of my car.....still have thr P5 though!

I heard paint thinner takes it off your seats and stuff. Haven't tried it myself yet.

It'll prolly take the dye out of the fabric too though. For seats, I'd just try clothes detergent and a scrub brush.

Had a Problem with that s*** too.

For your seats and s***, go buy some Resolve the foam kind. After you have scrapped as much of it off your seat as possible, and spray the spots down, and use a paper towel, ittle come out. It worked for me.

the perks of living in a colder enviroment...

just took the plastic off my doors today... the cooler weather actually
made the stuff like cold gum stuck to the bottom of a bleacher... stuff popped off effortlessly...

if you plan on taking the plastic off your doors (for those of you who haven't been a victim of the "black goop of death") try taking off your door panels and run the AC with the doors closed first... might work (dunno)

Last edited:
Back