Cant find hot pipe replacement help!!

Shadow102

:
2013 CWP MS3 / 1977 Celica GT
Well i broke my hot pipe about a week ago trying to put on a silvia BPV i wanted to see if it worked. Anyway since then i have been searching for a hot pipe replacement as i am just borrowing a BOV setup from a friend i rigged on there with what was left of my hot pipe and some rubber elbows. I have had very little luck in locating a cheap replacement for my hot pipe as i cannot find even a stock one for sale. I do not want to fork out the money for a full hardpipe set either seeing as i want to do a FMIC toward the end of this year it would be a waste so if anybody has any good ideas and where i can get a hotpipe from lmk thanks

you mightk, and i mean might be able to get beau to make one for you. pm Mental Addiction

hope someone has their stock pipes laying around and is willing to sell them

that's all i can say

Ask DSMconvert. He seems like a great guy- I bet he could hook you up with a good price on just the hot pipe, since he makes his own hardpipes.

Shadow102 said:
Well i broke my hot pipe about a week ago trying to put on a silvia BPV i wanted to see if it worked. Anyway since then i have been searching for a hot pipe replacement as i am just borrowing a BOV setup from a friend i rigged on there with what was left of my hot pipe and some rubber elbows. I have had very little luck in locating a cheap replacement for my hot pipe as i cannot find even a stock one for sale. I do not want to fork out the money for a full hardpipe set either seeing as i want to do a FMIC toward the end of this year it would be a waste so if anybody has any good ideas and where i can get a hotpipe from lmk thanks

I have a set of turbohoses hardpipes for sale, the are the best hardpipe you can get for our cars. My price is $315 shipped, they have a Greddy type-s BOV flange welded on already. I also have greddy type-s BOV for sale it is $125 shipped. If you are interested I can email you pics of both.

Zoom-Zoom03 said:
I have a set of turbohoses hardpipes for sale, the are the best hardpipe you can get for our cars. My price is $315 shipped, they have a Greddy type-s BOV flange welded on already. I also have greddy type-s BOV for sale it is $125 shipped. If you are interested I can email you pics of both.

Thanks but i am trying to keep the price down alot since i am broke but i just need my car to run so i can get to work. Thanks for the replies though i will try to get through to mam and dsm convert

A long time ago I got that pipe with a Greddy Type S flange welded on for about $100 from JDM Sam. Send him a PM and ask him what he can do for you.

I'd sell you my old one, but allready sold it when switching to the FMIC.

Last edited:
Back