Traveling Mazda T-shirt idea!!!

Why? Anna already mentioned some kind of a meet to sign the shirt. Why fill that list with 20 members from the Land of Lincoln?

i wish that was the reason there isnt too many people from illinois on the list...the real reason is that mazda team doesnt venture outa the illinois section too often

Just because there's a s***-ton of us on that list doesn't mean we're not gonna just bunch up and have a group thing.

sounds like a good plan to me.. everyone can come out to me, got plenty of pasture to park in.

Actually not a bad idea. Good for pics... I would like to host a meet in Georgia and have EVERYone in GA show up for a pic. That'd be the tits. Of course, that is also off-topic and threadjacking and probably would never happen.

haha im with you dale.....and for that Sonic meet in Auroura, its a no go hah i was gonna drive up for that and to see the girlfriend and apparently all flaked.
similar to our GA VW family huh funny.

anyway i would be down for the sign and meet in a pasture of maz love.

oh and dale /off topic, we should call our little friday get together the mazdub meet maybe more vw's will show.

alrighty everyone teh shirt is here. it was signed by rickman and i will sign it today when i go home. and then im off to the post office to ship it off to kobe, japan for Antoine and then he will ship it to fishdontbounce and the game is in motion. he should have it by weds.!! the shirt is a tad smaller then i hoped..it was printed on a youth xl instead of a adult xl..but thats cool it will work. ill try and get some pics tonite but its raining and i dont wanna get it wet.

alrighty everyone teh shirt is here. it was signed by rickman and i will sign it today when i go home. and then im off to the post office to ship it off to kobe, japan for Antoine and then he will ship it to fishdontbounce and the game is in motion. he should have it by weds.!! the shirt is a tad smaller then i hoped..it was printed on a youth xl instead of a adult xl..but thats cool it will work. ill try and get some pics tonite but its raining and i dont wanna get it wet.

Cool! Take a pic in the garage?

Since JA is the first on the list for the GA crew, I ask JA to create a date and a good locale and perhaps we make a huge freakin' GA meet out of it. From Noleson to Jackelope (didn't wanna include the Columbus guys cause they are nearly 3 hours away). That would make a tight picture opportunity to show this forum the GA love for Mazdas.

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

my gf couldnt hold the camera still...this was the 4th attempt as u can see by the look on my face lol:eek:

MATT!!! Send the shirt to Me next. Aric gets a really nice discount with fedex so we can send the shirt out to japan for cheaps. let me know!

I would just say ship it out as per the list goes. I mean, not trying to be a dick here but whatever the site votes, I am game. All I wanna know is when it's around my parts so I don't miss this awesome opportunity.

Just saw this, totally down if it's not too late!

1 Nrrfrogmanp5 = Matt: Chicago, IL
2 fishdonotbounce = Ivan, Blacklick, OH (Columbus)
3 RacerXGirl = Joyce Ann, Alpharetta, GA
4 Shadow102 = Korey, Acworth, GA
5 Diehonda = James, Eminence, KY (Louisville)
6 Anna-chan = Anna: Wadsworth, IL
7 stkmp5 = Justin: Channahon, IL
8 evilmonkeyMSP & EvilJen = Taylor & Jennifer: Largo, FL
9 seanmcsean - Colchester, CT
10 andrew.savage - Colchester, CT
11 sumixali= sumi ali, suwanee GA
12 amaff - Andrew - Lawrenceville, GA
13 Judman13 - Judson - Deatsville, AL
14 jersey_emt - Justin - Woodbridge, NJ
15 TheDirtyGoatee - Dale - Winder, GA
16 Nutari - Steve - Hilo, HI
17 Antoine - Antoine - Kobe, Japan