My beater 323 wagon

That's a cool ass car. I've got 2 B6T's that'll fit nicely into iher. Though, I need to convince myself to sell them first :-/.

kcbhiw said:
That's a cool ass car. I've got 2 B6T's that'll fit nicely into iher. Though, I need to convince myself to sell them first :-/.

What is the hold up? You know you want to lend a hand in making America's fastest 323 Wagon, right? Some guy in Australia has already put a BPT in a Ford Laser Wagon (same car).

xelderx said:
What is the hold up? You know you want to lend a hand in making America's fastest 323 Wagon, right? Some guy in Australia has already put a BPT in a Ford Laser Wagon (same car).
i have a spare bp ;)

xelderx said:

I want to build a monster 323 sometime myself. But I'll probably base it from one of my spare Miata engines (higher compression) or a BP. Argg...i don't need any other projects, lol. If I could find an AWD BG inexpensively, the B6T's are gone, hehe.

my wife used to have the exact same wagon...
while she was getting off the highway, the rack and pinion came off the chasis...she almost crashed into a post!!!

Alejo_NIN said:
my wife used to have the exact same wagon...
while she was getting off the highway, the rack and pinion came off the chasis...she almost crashed into a post!!!

Thats what I was replacing today. The steering feels good now. That's crazy that your wife had the same car. I've only seen 1 other one driving around in the 4 years I've owned it.

you wanna know why??

from what i've heard, tis cars are the s*** in Haiti!!

so people actually buy them, fix them and ship them there

i don't know if this is true, but after my wife sold that car, i've never seen one again!!
not even in the junk yards...

Alejo_NIN said:
you wanna know why??

from what i've heard, tis cars are the s*** in Haiti!!

so people actually buy them, fix them and ship them there

Weird. I'm going to pay more attention when pictures from Haiti are on the news. See if I can spot one.

Ignore the filthiness. I haven't washed it in about 8 months. I did clean the brake dust off the wheels while they were off the car.

Attachments

• IMG_0894.JPG
    IMG_0894.JPG
    514 KB · Views: 158
Back