Evo X MR BBS forged wheels for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dastpe

:
08 MSP 3
I have for sale 4 bbs forged wheels off an evo X. They are 18x8.5 with a bolt pattern 5x114.3 and hub bore of 67.1 and 38 offset. Condition is a 9 out of 10, with a few marks on the back lip of two wheels from mounting tires. These wheels were on a friend of mines car, and he was experimenting with tires, so each wheel has a different brand tire. Three wheels have 245/40/18 and one has a 275/35/18 (which is no good). If you need any extra pictures let me know. Asking price is $1400 for the wheels. The tires are free, or I can have them removed if you have no interest in them.

Attachments

• PICT0095.JPG
    PICT0095.JPG
    801.6 KB · Views: 1,674
  • PICT0091.JPG
    PICT0091.JPG
    833.9 KB · Views: 397
  • PICT0092.JPG
    PICT0092.JPG
    816.7 KB · Views: 515
  • PICT0093.JPG
    PICT0093.JPG
    813.7 KB · Views: 4,445
  • PICT0094.JPG
    PICT0094.JPG
    797.5 KB · Views: 757
Last edited:
here are some more pics

Attachments

• PICT0097.JPG
    PICT0097.JPG
    812.5 KB · Views: 303
  • PICT0098.JPG
    PICT0098.JPG
    819.1 KB · Views: 269
  • PICT0099.JPG
    PICT0099.JPG
    772.8 KB · Views: 1,072
  • PICT0096.JPG
    PICT0096.JPG
    814.5 KB · Views: 320
  • PICT0102.JPG
    PICT0102.JPG
    743.3 KB · Views: 249
even more...

Attachments

• PICT0104.JPG
    PICT0104.JPG
    760.2 KB · Views: 278
  • PICT0100.JPG
    PICT0100.JPG
    766.1 KB · Views: 281
  • PICT0101.JPG
    PICT0101.JPG
    766.1 KB · Views: 272
Duplicate thread deleted (not allowed per rules). I moved all the pics to this thread so they'd all be in one place. If you need this moved let me know.

$1400 obo. MAKE ME AN OFFER. curb rashed ones are going for $1000 on the evo forums. without tmps, which these have.

Last edited:
Are they Mitsu TPMS or Mazda TPMS? Where are the BBS centercaps?

I was actually interested in the wheels, but without the BBS centercaps, with TPMS that is of little value to Mazda drivers, tires that will need to all be replaced, wheels that are decent on the face but scratched up and peeling on the inside, what I'd offer for these wheels wouldn't even be in the same time zone as your asking price.

1.) a lot of people dont even run centercaps, if you need everyone to know what kind of wheels you have im sure you can put a sweet sticker on the car...
2.) most people dont run tpms eith aftermarket wheels either...take it off your stock wheels and put it on the aftermarkets
3.) find some wheels that have had tires mounted that arent scratched, or a small peeling spot (like these). or for that fact a cheaper set of these. then start talking to me about price.
4.) tires arent included in this price. refer to first post where i say that. and you cant fit 245 under the 3 without some work anyway.

Well you clearly don't seem to want to budge, and I wouldn't bother responding but you've made such a nice little numbered list it's just so easy! :D

1.) a lot of people dont even run centercaps, if you need everyone to know what kind of wheels you have im sure you can put a sweet sticker on the car...
If you're charging BBS prices, you need to include BBS centercaps. I'm guessing most people on here would agree. It's not just for bling factor, it's for completeness of the package.

2.) most people dont run tpms eith aftermarket wheels either...
Disagree. Unless their cars didn't come with TPMS to begin with? I don't know many people that would want to drive around with idiot lights flashing on their dashboard.

...take it off your stock wheels and put it on the aftermarkets
Agree. So you may as well remove the Mitsu TPMS and reduce the price of the wheels.

3.) find some wheels that have had tires mounted that arent scratched, or a small peeling spot (like these). or for that fact a cheaper set of these. then start talking to me about price.
You have rarity going for you, so it's hard to find comparables. But I'll give it a shot.
$800 shipped was the asking price, not sure what they sold for - some curbage but with centercaps

4.) tires arent included in this price. refer to first post where i say that. and you cant fit 245 under the 3 without some work anyway.
Ummm... Maybe I'm missing something, but the first post pretty clearly states that they are in fact included in this price. I'm reading the part where it says:
The tires are free, or I can have them removed if you have no interest in them.

(scratch)

nate0123, you win, you are so superior to me. but feel free to make me an offer. otherwise stop badmouthing my FS thread...so anyway... does anyone want to not be a crybaby about these wheels and talk price?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back