2024 Mazda3 / CX-30 Firmware Updates

:
ASH8
New Mazda Connect Firmware Updates are now available for 2024 model Mazda 3 and CX-30, in other words the latest model.
VIN last 6 digits from 400001 onward.
For Europe, UK, Australia, NZ, USA and Canada, NA.
These are the fixes.
Must message me with a screen pic of your cars "Device Version Information CMU"

Ver. 7230C1A-EU03_10022)
• When talking with CarPlay or handsfree function on a vehicle with the standard amplifier and 6 speakers, the person on the line may hear low voice volume.

(Ver. 7230C1A-EU03_10020)
• [CX-30 RHD] Picture on the right side of the setting screen has been modified.

(Ver. 7230C1A-EU03_10016)
• Android Auto functionality becomes available with this version.
• In the favorite screen, setting menu for the active driving display has been added at the top row.

Some customers may experience the following symptoms with these software versions:
(Ver. 7230C**-NA03_10022)
  • When using a Bluetooth® connected smartphone and talking with the handsfree function on a vehicle with the standard amplifier and 6 speakers, the person on the line may hear a low voice.
(Ver. 7230C**-NA03_10008 [Mexico Built])
(Ver. 7230C**-NA03_10006 [Japan Built])
  • When using CarPlay and moving from the mobile device list screen to the CarPlay screen, the Automatic 911 dialing function may not be available.

DEVICE VERSION INFORMATION CMU look up

ONLY send a PICTURE of all of your screen details Below in #8.

Plus also tell me (confirm) in what country is your Mazda NOW driven in.

1. Turn on ignition or ACC mode.

2. Press the Volume/Mute button and keep pressing it at same time press the Music and Favorite buttons at the same time for 3-5 seconds and the "Factory/Service Inspection" SCREEN will next appear.

3. Scroll UP or DOWN this list on screen by TURNING your Commander Knob up or down (see each Orange Highlighted Settings).

4. Select orange “Service Information” on the screen by ''Pressing Down'' on your Commander Knob once.

5. Select orange “Connected Device Information” on the screen.

6. Select orange “CMU” on the screen.

7. See "Device Version Information CMU" green banner screen.

* 8. See ECU Software Number like 7000C0A-NA01_10015.

All the Letters +Numbers from 70xxCxx-xxxx_xxxxx take a Picture and then Push 'Return' arrow BUTTON multiple times to return to the top page of the Factory/Service Inspection screen, then scroll select "End Diag Mode" to return to the normal screen.

* I Need to know #8, the FULL VERSION NUMBERS in a screen pic.

Please note, this Firmware is only for 2024 onward Mazda 3 and CX-30.

You can not install this is any earlier model.

Sorry, nothing yet for 2024 CX-5.

Owners with earlier models with the large widescreen Mazda Connect can just message me with your ''Device Version Information CMU'' screen picture and I can tell you if there is any new firmware update available.

Back