SOLD! 4 Black, 2024 CX-5 19" OEM Wheels

These wheels came off of my 2024 CX-5 Turbo with less than 2,500 miles. They are nearly perfect.

I'm willing to ship. The wheels are in the shipping boxes that came with the new wheels to prevent damage and quick ship.

Also these wheels come with a set of factory lug nuts, 4 locking type lug nuts and key socket.

One wheel has a small scratch in a lug nut hole. You have to look inside the hole to see it. I show this flaw in the attached video. No scratches like this on the other three wheels.

VIEDO of shipping box and 1 small scratch

Price $519.00 OBO

Pick up or Ship from Birmingham, AL

Thanks for looking!

Black OEM Wheels.jpg

Mazda Wheel with sign.jpg

Last edited:
These wheels came off of my 2024 CX-5 Turbo with less than 2,500 miles. They are nearly perfect.

I'm willing to ship. The wheels are in the shipping boxes that came with the new wheels to prevent damage and quick ship.

Also these wheels come with a set of factory lug nuts, 4 locking type lug nuts and key socket.

Price $519.00 OBO

Pick up or Ship from Birmingham, AL

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 327367
View attachment 327369
Hey, couple questions. Are the lugs black as well? Any knicks, chips, scratches or curb rash on any of them? Come with factory sensors? Let me know thanks

Hey, couple questions. Are the lugs black as well? Any knicks, chips, scratches or curb rash on any of them? Come with factory sensors? Let me know thanks
NO curb rash. A few small scratches on some of the wheels around the lug nuts.

Black factory, OEM, lug nuts.

You need to provide TPSs.

Thanks for looking.

Please forward more pictures to ***e-mail address removed ***
Please do not post your personal email address publicly, you can request additional pictures to be posted in this thread (recommended and useful for everyone) or via private message ("Start conversation").

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back