Issue after replacing standard 2014 CX-5 halogen headlights with LED ones (AFS function)

Hi all!
I decided to register and write on your forum, since there is no useful information on the CX5. So I apologize in advance if I’m writing in the wrong place.
We have a 2014 Mazda CX5. Equipment Active.
Initially installed FSC. I registered it in Forscan, everything works great! Then I decided to change the standard halogen headlights to LED ones with the AFS function.
I bought headlights and bought an AFS unit.
I made the wiring to the block, in Forscan I changed the parameters in IC 720-04-14 in B1 (Headlight 011) and B3 (Headlight Leveling 10).
I calibrated the AFS unit.
The system recognized the block, there were no errors. When the engine starts, the headlights are diagnosed (they move apart). If you select diagnostic mode in Forscan, the headlights move even wider.
But there is a problem: if you drive on the highway, everything works fine. If you drive in the city, through courtyards, when turning at low speed, the headlights jerk towards the zero point.
I don't understand what's wrong. During self-diagnosis, drives operate smoothly and do not jam. I conclude that the mechanism itself is working properly. Why then does this happen at low speed? Could there be problems with the steering column?
I also noticed that in Forscan the data for the STR_ANG and STR_AB_ANG parameters are different. Shouldn't they be the same?
Thank you!

I think this is the first I've seen of a halogen to AFS-HID retrofit on a 13-15 CX-5

Did you base this on an exist writeup somewhere? If so..can you point to it?

I have stock AFS-HIDs in my '15 but still curious

Information is available on Russian-language sites. I don't know if it's possible to provide links to third-party resources here?
There is a person who made a wonderful table in Excel with which you can activate various hidden functions of the car yourself. You may have come across this file on the Internet. It's called Mazda SkyActiv OBD-II calc (FORScan).
For the software part I used this table. I looked at the connection diagrams in the official manuals.
To date, I have installed in my car:
1) LED headlights (single lens)
2) AFS block
3) FSC
4) Replaced the button block (so that it would be possible to disable AFS and enable LDWS

Has anyone figured out how to turn on Bambi mode? That is, fogs on with high beams?

Back