Added visors

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,560
Last edited:
IMO it fits the MSP lip much better then our bumper

don't you have one on the bottom of your bumper without the hard to find MSP lip?

looks good rico can't wait to see everything on your car

yeah and i think it looks better this way. with the msp lip i really like the splitter style you have

need to stop being lazy and put the lip on lol i guess ill do then I get the plate relocating bracket

k been so lazy. car is so dirty need to wash it and add the plate relocator and chargespeed lip probably all on saturday since im off

POSSIBLY stupid question but ill still ask. i know somehow one of my light codes says egr something. on the p5 is it possible to just remove it? if so is it convinient and a how to around?

What is the exact code? It is possible to eliminate the EGR valve, you just need a block-off plate, but you will still have a code.

its been a while its on here somewhere gotta look it up lol

gonna sell my dg front grill. I like the way the stock one looks better idk y lol.

Just read through this entire thread, I really like what you've done with your p5.. Its looking GREAT..
May i ask where you got those msp retrofit projector headlights and how much?
Thanks and keep up the good work!

thanks actually sorta de modding it right now lol. and from here a member had retroffited them. I was going to do my own but then found these for sale. might be selling them soon

You can block off the EGR (I've done it) but you will throw a code. Maybe you can fool the ECU with some resistors but I haven't looked into it.

Back