Anyone put a chrome grille on their Mazda CX-9? Got pics?

SteveSI

:
2011 CX9 GT AWD
I have been searching around and can only find 2 or 3 options for my 2011 GT AWD...Only saw billet style.....Im looking to see if anyone has a mesh grille wit some nice pics......or if anyone has any info or a site i can check out.....
I will post whatever I find and pics if I find what i want..........
Im also looking into having my exhaust modified for a deeper growl sound and saw some really cool LED's from another forum...Thanks guys

NYCX9GT, thanks for the link...Im assumming that the 2010 and 2011 have universal parts, because i didnt find the mesh for the 2011. Have u put anything on your 9? Im just curious, did you get yours from SI, Manfredi or Sansone? I personally dont care for Manfredi and sansone came down to a better price for me.. Thanks again

NYCX9GT, thanks for the link...Im assumming that the 2010 and 2011 have universal parts, because i didnt find the mesh for the 2011. Have u put anything on your 9? Im just curious, did you get yours from SI, Manfredi or Sansone? I personally dont care for Manfredi and sansone came down to a better price for me.. Thanks again

2010 and 2011 are the same. I don't have anything on mine but i would like to add that mesh. I bought mine from mandfredi only because a friend of mine works there and takes care of me. Sansone i really don't care for and had a terrible experience with them and they will never get my money. Had plenty of suv's and this is by far the best i ever bought. Really satisfied with it and it handled great in all the snow we received here in S.I. I like the rims better on your 2011 it gives it a refreshing look to it. enjoy it they are fun to drive.

For some reason that grille makes the 9 look like a smiling cartoon car from the movie "Cars". I can't say I find it flattering for this type of vehicle.

Yea I got it 2 days before the storm in Jan. And I am glad I got the AWD. I said no at first but dealer explain to me how it work and I had a great time in greatkills park. I tested it out for 30 min. The response from the AWD was great. I can't wait for more snow.

For some reason that grille makes the 9 look like a smiling cartoon car from the movie "Cars". I can't say I find it flattering for this type of vehicle.

The lower grille does make it look like it's smiling but did u see it with both grilles (upper & lower) with the chrome mesh? I did some searching and saw 1 pic wit both in chrome mesh and it looks alot nicer, than just the upper grille only

Yea I got it 2 days before the storm in Jan. And I am glad I got the AWD. I said no at first but dealer explain to me how it work and I had a great time in greatkills park. I tested it out for 30 min. The response from the AWD was great. I can't wait for more snow.

Lucky you did. Always fun in the park to test the awd. enjoy it.

The lower grille does make it look like it's smiling but did u see it with both grilles (upper & lower) with the chrome mesh? I did some searching and saw 1 pic wit both in chrome mesh and it looks alot nicer, than just the upper grille only

It's a Mazda, not a Lincoln ;)

I have been searching around and can only find 2 or 3 options for my 2011 GT AWD...Only saw billet style.....Im looking to see if anyone has a mesh grille wit some nice pics......or if anyone has any info or a site i can check out.....
I will post whatever I find and pics if I find what i want..........
...Thanks guys

Upper and Lower grilles attached.

Attachments

• large avatar.jpg
    large avatar.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 884
  • full frontal avatar 4.jpg
    full frontal avatar 4.jpg
    765.4 KB · Views: 1,132
  • large left avatar (1280x960).jpg
    large left avatar (1280x960).jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 851
Last edited:
Upper and Lower grilles attached.

I def like what u did. I personaly want the mesh but ur grille looks great. What size rimes did u put on. I have the stock 20's but want 22's. Only prob is my wife wants a vacation. lol u should look in the chrome pillars. I just put them on yesterday I have some cell pics but when i clean it up I'll take nice ones.

The pillars are nice, i would take out the tiangular piece though, just my opinion, i like the mesh screen better than the straight billet on the front.

Back