seamore's build thread

eromaes

:
2001 mazda protege
ok guys i know this isnt much but its a work in progress... let me know what u think. also any ideas are nice i love ideas =) also sorry i put seamore's build thread i forgot i put my name as eromaes its seamore backwards SANY0019.JPGSANY0020.JPGSANY0021.JPGSANY0022.JPGSANY0023.JPG

Last edited:
thats exacally wat i want to do.. i dont wanna go turbo, supercharger would be amazing and what kind of springs should i get any recommendations? i want to drop the back more than the front than get the body kit xD

PICT0021.JPG i know its not much kinda dark but got my tail lights tinted and my muffler back on. i am going to get a bigger tip for my muffler think it would make it look nice

Cant see anything mang, take a picture during the daylight so we can get a good look at dem taillights. Do you have a aftermarket exhaust or you were just planning on installing a tip? If you haven't already you should get a aftermarket header and a catback exhaust system. You would gain some serious POWA from them.

Just my (2cents).

i got a full magnaflow exhaust system .. 4-1 obx headers.. im gonna just change the tip make it look better with a bigger round

efkmq9.jpg

2hmcz02.jpg

2cfy3jb.jpg

here are some pics of it just took them

Attachments

• PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 728
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 702
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 713
Last edited:
droppin it 2" putting on a b-2 body kit and blacken out the head lights and add angel eyes halogen lights, than prolly put a hood scoop on, add some fog lights, complete the interior, etc. want to do alot with it

will do and if anyone has any ideas with maybe a picture please throw it my way i love positive reinforcment

well heres some more ive done.. i took my headlights out and blackened them and painted my hood black.. let me know wut u think
2narxp0.jpg

Back