New MSP/P5/MP3/Sedan Radiator!!!

A list of who has paid would be really nice, I feel like I have just given my money away because I got no confirmation/recognition of payment.

Not that I don't trust Doc B / MP3Racer, from what I read, I know he's a good guy and working hard to make this GB happen but I wonder if we're gonna see this Rad this summer as I feel like MP3Racer is also busy with track/racing things. A confirmation list would be nice and some updates from Mishimoto if possible.

Last edited:
gosh. ha. wasnt tryin to pressure him i know hes busy. when he has time im sure he'll update us. its not like hes gonna run of with the money to mexico to live a life of luxury hahah

OK guy/gals/etc :)

Yes`we have bean busy but I haven't forgotten about this project!

First, an updated list of who has sent in the "deposit" (some of you did not include a message with your forum name so I had to use your real name abbreviated, sorry!) PM me and I will edit ASAP!

1. BEAT
2. Andrew H
3. o0n8
4. sleepyMSP
5. Ricardo R
6. Michael W
7. MSP2731
8. MSPKirk
9. Enrique R
10. Bostdprotegelx

Thanks to everyone so far that has sent in their deposit. There are a few more who have PM'd me to see if they can get in on this. Friday will be the last day for the $289 deal. After that it will go up to $299 and then the final price which we have not yet determined.

The other great news is that we did receive the prototype! It looks great! I will try to post a pic here in a short while.

Thanks Again everyone!

Here's some pics of the prototype!!(dance)

Looks quite nice with the polished end tanks! Also notice the top tank has a raised section that is nearly flush as some of you had requested.

I will be working to make sure this is a perfect fit. I will also try to see if I can make one or both of the MSP fans work with this too. Not promosing anything here, just willing to try!

I will keep you updated.....

Attachments

• radiator pics 002.jpg
    radiator pics 002.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 197
  • radiator pics 004.jpg
    radiator pics 004.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 192
  • radiator pics 005.jpg
    radiator pics 005.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 184
  • radiator pics 006.jpg
    radiator pics 006.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 207
OK guy/gals/etc :)

Yes`we have bean busy but I haven't forgotten about this project!

First, an updated list of who has sent in the "deposit" (some of you did not include a message with your forum name so I had to use your real name abbreviated, sorry!) PM me and I will edit ASAP!

1. BEAT
2. Andrew H
3. o0n8
4. sleepyMSP
5. MS_Rick
6. Michael W
7. MSP2731
8. MSPKirk
9. Enrique R
10. Bostdprotegelx

Thanks to everyone so far that has sent in their deposit. There are a few more who have PM'd me to see if they can get in on this. Friday will be the last day for the $289 deal. After that it will go up to $299 and then the final price which we have not yet determined.

The other great news is that we did receive the prototype! It looks great! I will try to post a pic here in a short while.

Thanks Again everyone!

That looks better than I was expecting for the price, great job for putting this together for us Tom!

Add me to the list! Payment sent
1. BEAT
2. Andrew H
3. o0n8
4. sleepyMSP
5. Ricardo R
6. Michael W
7. MSP2731
8. MSPKirk
9. Enrique R
10. Bostdprotegelx
11. Discospeed

I would like to be added as well! Sent payment!
1. BEAT
2. Andrew H
3. o0n8
4. sleepyMSP
5. Ricardo R
6. Michael W
7. MSP2731
8. MSPKirk
9. Enrique R
10. Bostdprotegelx
11. Discospeed
12. MSP2k3