xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

...in cf

Protege203.jpg

protege78.jpg

Dub, I don't think you need the eyelids. Front end, with the projectors on the way, will be pure sex. Black FMIC, 03.5 MSP lip, badgeless grille, projectors in black housings... soooooo perfect. The eyelids just push it too much IMO. I don't like the eyelids for the Protege.

Dub, I don't think you need the eyelids. Front end, with the projectors on the way, will be pure sex. Black FMIC, 03.5 MSP lip, badgeless grille, projectors in black housings... soooooo perfect. The eyelids just push it too much IMO. I don't like the eyelids for the Protege.

affirmative.

Yup, I'm not diggin the chops so no eye lids.

Though, I got a price quote on 17x9 +30 so I think it might just be my next big mod :)

My avatar makes it clear how I feel about eyelids. And in the case of your car, I like the last pic Adam put up best. I think the full length eyelids set off the white grille perfectly. My opinion would change if you put the CF hood back on, or for that matter if you left the CF grille in place. I guess what I'm saying is I look at them as part of a whole complete package. They complete the one package and conflict with the other. But its your car Dub; do what makes you happy.

Yeah, it got sour on me, especially after looking at old pics right when I got the ms lip and had the white fb grille.

Dub can you post a little bit bigger pics of the new headlights, especially when the lights are on?

Xpel headlight covers arrived today
DSC02855.jpg

Headlights should be shipped tomorrow by Matt if he gets back early enough, if not, thursday they'll go out.

Back