please post pics of your 06-07 front lip

Hope this helps.......

60114972-2sm.jpg

60114972-3sm-2.jpg

yeah man, thanks for posting your pics, but I'd like to see a front lip attached to your bumper. Just trying to get some ideas

Not the best of pictures....This is a front splitter that I've had installed for a couple years now.
This pic was taken this summer; unfortunately I smashed the lip last week in a snowy car park.
I have another splitter and a lip from Bayson-R at home so I have to decide which one I install next.
If you're interested in either one let me know as I may want to sell one of them.
The Bayson-R lip needs to be painted while the splitter can be installed without paint.
The Bayson-R lip is also made of a softer material which is more forgiving that the splittrer which is quite brittle...especially in -30C temperatures. It doesn't help that the car is also lowered.....
Rgrds,
Anthony

Attachments

• IMGP3838.JPG
    IMGP3838.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
I have the same set up as antlind.

Bayson R Splitter
H&R Springs & Mazdaspeed Camber Kit.

I also slapped on some mazdaspeed 3 rims and i still scrap on lots of things but its all good. The splitter is plastic and hollow. I'll post more pictures when the after a wash and the weather gets better.

CIMG4351.JPG

CIMG4347.JPG

That splitter looks good. I have the lip that Zoom Zoom has but haven't installed it yet. There is a pics of it installed here in the forums as I bought it off another member in Markham.

hmmm, you're not lowered are you? I am planning on dropping mine a little bit, not a problem for me, but my wife is who I am more concerned with. I purchased 19" rims this weekend so hopefully they help a little. I already scraped a little on steep driveways and that's stock height.... I'll post pics as soon as I paint the body kit.

since nobody could post a picture of the lip I wanted, I had to go ahead and try it myself.

Here is the picture if anybody needs to see how it looks on the car

IMG_0062-2.jpg

IMG_0063-2.jpg

IMG_0064-2.jpg

Back