Painting rear valence tomarrow...need advice

i paint my rear valance on my silver mp5.......and i kindda hate it...... ...so for those with a silver mp5 dont do it.......... it looks better with the solid silver color....

got any pics? I'm taking mine into the body shop for bumper repair(I got rear-ended, grrr...) and I was going to get them to do this mod for me since they'll be painting the bumper anyway.

just got my baby back from the shop yesterday. Mclovin it! Got a new windshield put in at the same time....so I got that goin for me....well I think the black on silver looks nice.

Attachments

• DSC02201.JPG
    DSC02201.JPG
    237.5 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC02202.JPG
    DSC02202.JPG
    304.4 KB · Views: 150
hmm... i would leave it... but if i were to paint it... i would leave it a primer flat black or even satin with NO clear

looks so slick with the 6 wiper and clean silver paint!!

Josh

thanks! I'm happy with the results. A thank you to the guy who rear-ended me just hard enough to damage the bumper only. I was thinking of repairing some scuff marks and doing this mod before that, so it was a mixed blessing, I guess you could say! (But not for him- it's a $1600 life lesson for him-ouch!)

Ha I saw a BMW with black valence today! It was a 330, and i don't think they have it from the factory. Anyway I like this idea. But oh well, I probably won't have time before i graduate lol.

Josh

I'm going to molest the he'll outta The Panda when I get back to the States.
Thanks for some wicked ideas guys.

Back