She's Gone

Action Jackson

Contributor
Well after owning my brand new Protege5 for 5 yrs, including numerous mods and 5 yrs of lapping days she's gone.

Due to some a$$hole who decided that he had to make that left hand turn RIGHT NOW. He did not see me coming from his left and proceeded to block 2 lanes of traffic in 1/4 sec even though I had the clear right of way. I had 1 carlength to react but alas it was too late.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 838
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 789
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 808
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 772
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 850
So she's really gone.

I'll stick around to try and help out since I've spent many, many hours maintaining and modding my ride.

Thanks to Davewood Mazda and CTA Motorsports for giving me some sort of sponsorship. Thanks to this forum and to the Toronto Protege Club.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 779
Last edited:
Sneak peak of what I'm looking for...

Thanks to everyone for their help and advice. This is a really good forum.

Attachments

• front corner.jpg
    front corner.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 768
That'll buff right out... jk

At least you are ok. So an integra is going to be the replacement eh? I hope it either comes with a B18C5, or a K20 is in it's future hehe.

Wow that sucks, sorry to hear.

Oh and if you have roof rack caps, I will gladly be happy to take them off your hands for you! and that header

I'm assuming by that since you're posting, you're alright. That's the good thing. Cars can be replaced. Shame to see any accident at all, but especially another Midnight Blue P5 from Canada. Was it a truck? I've almost been run into something like 4 times by F-150s, and I've only had my car since July.

i feel for you man. i really do. it has been almost a year since i lost my little red wagon and i still miss it. made me want to cry or puke, but i couldn't stop being mad long enough to do either. i know how you feel man. just hope that the insurance works out quickly.

ouch, that sucks man.... RIP P5

Vultures are already zoomin in for the parts lol

Oh no!..but you ok right?
I hate accident as that's like forcefully taking ones car, and usually it's not the forum people at fault, b/c we love our cars!
sigh...I'm sorry for you man!

Josh

Holy crap bent bumper support batman!

Glad you are ok, and look forward to see what you do with your next toy :D

(iagree) We all know the most important thing is that you, along with any other driver here that happen to get in an accident, remain safe and alive.
But... it feels like a piece of you just died when you realize your ride is gone.

is anything still functioning and salvageable that you could sell for cash to put towards your next baby?

Is that driver's side headlight still ok? I couldn't tell from the pictures.

lol jk jk. Glad you're ok man and if I saw the guy that hit you I would take a sledgehammer to his head. I cried a little on the inside when I saw the pictures.

ouch ouch ouch...time for a lawsuit! does the other driver have any money? maybe by the time you're done you can own 7 proteges :p

Latest posts

Back