Xede Installed on my Speed6 yesterday

Captain KRM P5 said:
we're told the harnesses are a definete at this point, just a matter of details. i'm not going to throw out firm dates and empty promises to disappoint people. all i can say to this effect is "it will happen when it happens"

which, regardless, people will still post and ask when its going to be plug and play :)

when is it going to be plug and play? lol

jk.

I don't know why you guys are not able to flash the ms6 ECU? In Germany we are able since month.

Last edited by a moderator:
chuyler1 said:
You can't post a link? What is this the nazi secret tuning service?

I think he means this site wont let him post a link...thanks for the pm Bokerparts, now i just need to learn how to read german.

cross posting some stock speed 6 dyno runs I just found. (Just for fun)

These are from BiggTimm

Attachments

• speed 6 dyno runs.jpg
    speed 6 dyno runs.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 319
trees said:
I think he means this site wont let him post a link...thanks for the pm Bokerparts, now i just need to learn how to read german.

Try babelfish. It will translate from German to English (& many other combos) either chunks of text or entire websites. I've used it for Dutch, Spanish, French & German with decent success. Here's the link: http://babelfish.altavista.com/

I speak german someone wanna forward me the link and I'll translate it. I had heard rumors from UK peeps that they had cracked it. Kudos to whomever did we worked on the msp one for months and the hex coding they use was way out of the league of anything I've ever used.

They told me you can send your ECU and they will flash it to 301bhp and 339 torque without any suporting mods. What else do you want to know?

Are there differences between the MS6 and euro MPS that would require adjustments? Will it pass emissions tests? does it throw CELs? How much would it cost for one of us to send and ECU to them and get back a new one? Will they provide support if things don't work as expected? etc, etc, etc.

I might be a little off topic, but I called Cobb and they indicated that they HAVE cracked the ECU as well. There seems to be a different communications protocol being used and they are waiting for the appropriate cables. He did mention that they should have a product on the shelves end June early July.

Back