my newly purchased msp is in the body shop

bruster4_5

:
mazdaspeed protege'
i just bought an 03 msp with 76000 miles for 6000 off of a car dealer that got it from an auction. it was wrecked on the front passanger side and even came with some parts to fix it. being that i work in a body shop and have been working on wrecked cars for 6 years i decided im just gonna go ahead and repaint he entire car. sounds like alot of trouble but there are only a few dents. i shoulda posted this ealier before i accually stared on it with the pics of the car wrecked....sorry it was kinda depressing....as of now the car is ready to be fully takin apart. all bumbers and side skirts are coming off, the trunk and spoiler as well as the hood and all four door handles and both mirrors i do have a few pics of the car with the body work done and i will try to get them posted this weekend.

mod to be added shortly afyer are intake, exuast, boost gauge, water temp gauge, oil pressure guage, painter interior trim, and re-upholster all four pillars, headliner and sun visors in black.

im going to get it ready for the paint shop tomorrow i just need to take it apart and sand the car the tape it up

my god, if i could find an MSP for 6 grand i would gladly give up my MP3 you got one hell of a deal

Pics

Attachments

• bumber.jpg
    bumber.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 141
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 149
  • handles.jpg
    handles.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 138
  • lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 145
  • pas.jpg
    pas.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 176
youre keepin it spicey orange right??

sounds like its going to be amazing when its done - work so far is good.

im not gonna change the color that would be to much trouble.....i havent had any problems fixing the front corner the hole area of the driver side headlight had to be replaced im still waiting for the front bumber headlight and fender appron to get in

p5 bumper has orange turn signal lights on it. MSP doesnt. See the pic in my avatar is a p5 and the one in my sig is a msp.

Back