19's on a msp???anyone?

blkspdfreak

:
03 black msp and silver p5
hey i was wondering about puttin som 19's on my msp but dont want em to rub that bad, a buddy was saying to just do 18's but you have to set yourself apart from the croud, i was lookin at the "rally gold p521" from www.ssIXproject.com. i think a black msp with some nice gold wheels will catch some looks. if you got a black msp w/gold rims, post it, or if you have 19's at all.

19's are big on a MSP. You won't be able to drop the car much at all I wouldn't think.

im goin all out. its going to be a daily driver just very carefully driven. to many points to be drivin stupid any more. i like the big lip wheels but cant make up my mind on sizes.

I'd take the time to SERIOUSLY consider putting on 19's. You're gonna have to run a 30 series tire, most likely -- and on a set of coilovers, I think you said? Do you have any idea how bad your ass is gonna hurt?

I have 18" wheels, 35 series tires, Tokico Illumina struts, and Ground Control coilovers. I can't go over ANY bumps in the road without feeling it. Not to mention that I've bent the lip of one wheel and ****** up two costly performance tires -- all thanks to the condition of the roads. That's something you just can't control, unfortunately.

It doesn't matter if you speed or drive like a lunatic, or do 10 under the posted speed limit, or whatever. No matter how careful you are -- I promise you, something WILL happen to your tires and wheels. It's just a matter of when.

JDM Sam love the avatar. I played megaman 2 on my NES all the time. It's may favorite game. Don't waste that quick freeze

that spicy looks great. the 19's are way more $ but i guess the style of the wheel makes a difference too. my buddy knows of a guy that threw 20's on a msp, now that is retarded, if i wanted a donk id buy a caprice or some s***.

This was when he had the wrong offset on the 19"...he couldnt lower the car to make it look right. But now it looks sweet.

Attachments

• dfw_2719.jpg
    dfw_2719.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 178
  • dfw_2718.jpg
    dfw_2718.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 169
  • dfw_2726.jpg
    dfw_2726.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 164
Back