Looking for WEDSSPORT rep.

nk2a

Contributor
I'm trying to find a Wedssport rep that can check to see if a custom set of SA90's can be orderd for me. If anyone knows someone who might be able to help please PM me and I'll explain the details.

nk2a said:
I'm trying to find a Wedssport rep that can check to see if a custom set of SA90's can be orderd for me. If anyone knows someone who might be able to help please PM me and I'll explain the details.

Was hoping to find someone who new someone at WEDS RACING with the hopes to get a custom inlay set into some SA-90's. Unfortunately I was unable to find such a person. As a result I tracked down a local custom shop that's go'na to take a crack at creating my custom inlay. I'll post the Photoshop pics I sent to the body shop if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Sorry it took me so long to post this!

Attachments

• weds_comp.jpg
    weds_comp.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 182
Thanks for the fallow up - I think the local shop I'm working with will be able to pull it off. The hard part has been finding a print shop that will actually be able to print and cut the decals I need. One nice thing is that the shop is going to clear coat over the inlay so the graphics will be protected.

Print shop found - They do allot of vinyl graphics for the local import scene and have created wheel graphics in the past. Should only take a week. Then the wheels go to the body shop! :)

Back