aquired another protege

joka1

Contributor
:
2002 Black Mica ES-T
for the night that is since i am setting it up at a show tomorrow... figured i would snap pics of the 2 side by side all nice and clean.... ..... i think my car has been waxed 4 full times in the last 8 days....
questions/comments?
rob

Attachments

• 100_0122.jpg
    100_0122.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 818
  • 100_0123.jpg
    100_0123.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 799
  • 100_0121.jpg
    100_0121.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 790
Lookin real good man. That vinyl on the side is a little busy for me(on both cars), but they both look awesome. That white protege is definitely some inspiration for mine.

jacob (owner of the white protege) made his, i made mine when i was bored at my house......

thanks, the detail on jacob's get no justice by camera's. you have to see them in person to understand how detailed they are.

Looks very clean. That WW front end grows more and more on me every day.
You're going to have to make a trip to salt lake one of these days after i get my car back :D

thats an evo wing from wings west no?
luv the black/white contrast. is the white protege on the boards? i raelly love his rims. very classy. maybe i should have gone for a blue/yellow contrast instead of buying 2 blue proteges.

^LOL but arent you selling the MP3 anyway?

And nice cars, I dont like the graphics personally but the rest of both cars look good!

Scotty878 said:
^LOL but arent you selling the MP3 anyway?
im supposed to be but im not really trying. i get a few calls on it everyweek but i dont always return them. i like havin them both. the mp3 is my g/f and the speed is my wife. i love them both but the speed gets all my money.

Haha troo, I saw you saying that in another thread...Hey, if you have the money to afford them both, why not!?!

Scotty878 said:
Haha troo, I saw you saying that in another thread...Hey, if you have the money to afford them both, why not!?!
well i think im about to quit my job so i may need to sell the mp3 soon. i have enough money built up to last a while but i love to spend, so i need a good job with pay soon. my current job is GREAT pay, but i hate my life everytime i walk in the doors. being a salesman sucks balls. fry's electronics sucks balls. (bj) but my damn paycheck is buying me mods everyfreakin week right now. new cf hood only days away from bein on

MP3Architect said:
well i think im about to quit my job so i may need to sell the mp3 soon. i have enough money built up to last a while but i love to spend, so i need a good job with pay soon. my current job is GREAT pay, but i hate my life everytime i walk in the doors. being a salesman sucks balls. fry's electronics sucks balls. (bj) but my damn paycheck is buying me mods everyfreakin week right now. new cf hood only days away from bein on

Stick it out man. If you're making good coin, you may not be happy at work, but you can buy things that will make you happy outside work...

miss_steele_msp said:
minus the graphics the white one is hot. I'm loving that wing. Where did he get it and how much?

he got it from me.... it used to be on my black protege...... it is the wingswest skyliner spoiler........

Back