What have you done to your Miata today?

Still shopping around for tires and possibly wheels so I decided to try something with the winter set. Pulled the centercaps and painted them with the same paint used on the engine cover. Figured they won't see the heat the cover does so maybe it will hold up? I like they way it turned out. Thinking about using the same paint for the calipers.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Emilia - Centercap.jpeg
    Emilia - Centercap.jpeg
    545.1 KB · Views: 1,090
  • Emilia - Centercap1.jpeg
    Emilia - Centercap1.jpeg
    391.8 KB · Views: 1,039
A JDM MS spoiler is now mine. Not in my possession mind, but Rod (Tetsuya Garage) won the auction so once it's in his hands it will be sent my way. Should be waiting for me when I get home.

Nice tires Maff and great score Mike!

Detailed the interior today over lunch in preparation for the Millionth Miata tour on Sunday. Tomorrow I'll wash the car and do some last minute detailing after we get home from moving Kaila back into college. :(

Cool Mark! Here's mine from earlier today.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Millionth Miata Signature.jpeg
    Millionth Miata Signature.jpeg
    407.4 KB · Views: 1,313
  • Millionth Miata Signature1.jpg
    Millionth Miata Signature1.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 1,315
  • Emilia - Millionth Miata Celebration Tour1.jpeg
    Emilia - Millionth Miata Celebration Tour1.jpeg
    462.5 KB · Views: 1,462
I hate you both. (spin) What really sucks is that it is passing through Columbus which isn't that far from me, so if I weren't working I could be there.

i feel ya man, the closest options for me are Cleveland or Columbus, both on days i cant make it....

Sorry guys. Mike, tell the boss you need a helicopter lift home, pronto! ;) At first I thought I was going to miss it by moving our daughter back to college. Luckily she decided to move in Saturday with her roommates vs. Sunday.

Here's a little more salt in the wound. (cheers) Applied this to the upper console lid between the seats. I had two others made with mine and the wifeys name that I stuck on the door sills.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Emilia - Millionth Miata Celebration Tour Badge.jpeg
    Emilia - Millionth Miata Celebration Tour Badge.jpeg
    475.8 KB · Views: 1,276
Last edited:
Yeah, that just makes it worse. At least Mark had to decency to keep his to himself. (unamused)

It has arrived:

29335994251_9dc2bce6d4_c.jpg

Wife says there is a scratch on the bottom, but since it has to be painted that isn't an issue. The three weeks and a bit to go until I can touch it is though...

Nice Mike! I like how robin blocked her face! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Mike! I like how robin blocked her face! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My youngest son is going to have a complex. You are the second person on a forum to assume that was Robyn.

Sorry Mike. 😩

Spoiler is going to look great on the car. Getting it paint matched before you get home?

Had beautiful weather all weekend here so did quite a bit of topless driving. Tam was living it and looking for excuses to go somewhere. Last night we stopped for ice cream and upon getting back to the car, a gentleman sitting in an Z06 commented how it was a beautiful night to drive with the top down.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Sorry Mike. ��

Spoiler is going to look great on the car. Getting it paint matched before you get home?

You have nothing to be sorry for. I was just venting my jealousy at not being able to attend myself (and it was meant in jest). I'm happy you and Mark got to do that and that Mazda gave you those nice commemorative plaques. One of these years I'll get to go to something myself.

Yeah, no to the paint match without me there. It's bad enough I bought a trunklid with no holes and didn't notice they would only ship to a commercial address. Now someone is going to have to pick it up from the shipper's terminal.

Got the new rubbers mounted:

29448979981_90631cdd84_h.jpg

And found out that some racy suspension bits I ordered ages ago should be here Saturday :D

Racy suspension bits? You're going to leave us hanging like that? Cad.

I bought a MM trunklid off eBay I have been tracking for a while. Never had a spoiler so it's ready to be drilled for the new one. Unfortunately I missed their shipping info (buried in the wall of standard text they had in all their auctions) that said they ship larger items via freight so need a commercial address. Not a biggie, they will instead just leave it at their nearest terminal for you to pick up. Robyn is thrilled. Good thing I have a friend who is willing to get it for me if she somehow can't.

Racy suspension bits? You're going to leave us hanging like that? Cad.

:D

29478043562_4f567871f2_h.jpg

Rear upper control arms that allow camber to be adjusted separately from toe in the rear. And also easier adjustments. They've measured approx. 1/4 degree of camber per half turn on the bolt. So, it's a little more hassle to adjust, but it's a lot more consistent to adjust, so really you should only need to adjust once after measuring, instead of constantly tweaking. Also a wider range of adjustment (+/- 8 degrees), but I won't be taking advantage of that necessarily. I ain't about that hella slammed lyf3

Last edited:
Back