The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

cars been on a track more than a few times

9409401853_76b0b99954_z.jpg

Well, aren't I a complete ******* cocksucker then?

My other opinions still apply.

LMAO Levi

I saw that pic last night and it's not my cup of tea but not my car or my money. I do agree with you Phen about the whole bashing thing though. It must be the "I own a Mazda so that sh1t is mad tyte yo" mentality. At least it does have other supporting mods, we've all seen plenty of "insert car her" running around with huge wings, alteezas, hubcaps and oh wait, that's it.

I'm fuming with Walmart right now. Our son wanted a new bike, found the Mongoose 540 in grey/gold on their site. I searched the webs to find it's a Walmart exclusive and out of stock in the Easton store and every store in a 50 mile radius. Checked using my work zip code. Well, hey the Flanders store has them. Called the store on Wednesday and guy said he has two in stock. So I placed the order online and was going to pick it up Thursday over my lunch break. Later that afternoon I get an email saying delivery is delayed and they are rush shipping it to the store which will take 3-6 business days. In shock I call the store back and the guy comes back to say that he has two black/red bikes not grey/gold (my dumbass fault for not verifying color over the phone but website only shows grey/gold combo, not the black/red). Just got an email this morning at 10:34am saying it has shipped and should be in the store by Aug. 21st. Click the track package button and my jaw hit the floor when I saw it was delivered to the store at 10:35am!?!?! It gets better, I check the tracking and the damn thing was picked up by FedEx in Bethlehem (five effin minute from my house), taken to Lewisberry where it was then sent to Dover and then delivered to Flanders. WTF! So instead of a five minute drive I could have made on Wednesday to pick it up I've got to make the 40 minute drive from my office on Monday. Unless I want to drive up tomorrow from home where it will take over an hour.....

Sounds like a cool setup Pablo!

I'm sorry but holy hell, $4k + for a rear wing? I can buy two Miata's for that much. haha
http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/m...de=VOLTEX-GT-WING-5&Category_Code=VOLTEX_WING

gotta pay to play brah.

Weekend plans:
1. Start working on ricer jokes for Evan's wing
2. Mow the lawn
3. Paint the Nursery
4. Paint the Hallway/stairway/entry
5. Prep Living Room for painting.
6. Laundry
7. Organize the Garage some if I have time.
8. make a thread for the Wagon just because.

Last edited:
Oof, I are stupid with a 40%. I don't pay attention to new cars though...

Things to do this weekend:

Tomorrow morning - duck blind drawing
Tomorrow afternoon - watch Tony so Amber can set up for birthday party
Sunday morning - church, take Tony to give Amber more setup time
Sunday afternoon - Tony's first birthday plan
Sunday night - crash hard and get ready for one hell of a week

Are we all making lists?

Things to do this weekend:

Tonight: Buy a Bed Bath and Beyond gift card, some other gift, and birthday card, dress warm, RIDE (!!) down and grab sushi at Wasabi
Tomorrow afternoon/evening: Don a skirt (sigh), go to wedding and wedding reception IN A CAR :(
Sunday morning: RIDE!
Sunday afternoon: RIDE (!!) to a surprise birthday party
Sunday evening: maybe fill Miata with distilled water and fill out the rest of the info on collector's plate app

I think I'd rather have less friends and more time for myself. Too many weddings and birthday parties clogging my weekends up!!!!!! >:O

In other news.............. plastidipping my rear shock reservoir on the bike wasn't a good idea. My leg apparently hits it at stoplights, and now it's peeling.

I hate gold, and that's what color it is. Maybe an energy can wrapped around it? Bike is white/red/black.

Anyone have any suggestions? Must be reversible and able to be done while on bike (PITA to get off since it supports the entire rear end).

Tonight- get home from work, drink a beer or two, meet up with some friends
-Saturday- work then swap rsb bushings if I can't do it tonight.
-Sunday- not sure yet...

real paint?

"Must be reversible and able to be done while on bike (PITA to get off since it supports the entire rear end)."

The reservoir is round and sort of up against the bike, hence not able to paint on bike (well).

Phen needs a tug.. I mean a hug.. :D
My next car will be neither one in question so I'll be making my own kind of rice. ha!

Pablo, 8.1 takes under 15 seconds to boot. About 7 to login screen and about the same after the pw.
While 15 vs 30 seconds doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, once you go full ssd, it's impossible to go back. Every time I spin up my win7 pc, I get frustrated, pull the plug, and walk away. Too...friggin....slow.

Time to get my beefcake on!!! BEEFCAKE!!

Oof, I are stupid with a 40%. I don't pay attention to new cars though...

Not as stupid as I are. I will not post my result. I will say that I need to subscribe to road and track, car and driver, and also watch more automotive programming.

Back