Team Sahlen t-shirt group buy!

Josh, ready to pay but since I won't be in the area do I add another $5 for shipping?

Honestly, you could just order it off their website if you wanted it sooner. Otherwise, yea, you could add the $5, and we can get it sent out to you.

Honestly, you could just order it off their website if you wanted it sooner. Otherwise, yea, you could add the $5, and we can get it sent out to you.

Done and done....this will save you guys the hassle of mailing it out.

Talked to Will today...he's got all the sizes but 2 Larges and 1 Extra Large. So, the out of state order(s) should be good to go for The Mitty. A few of us local cats will just have to wait till early May for ours, which isn't a big deal since there's nothing going on. lol

I think this group buy has stalled enough, or will stall out enough by next Friday to where I can set that as the deadline.

Picking these up next Saturday!

I wonder if, since these appear to be all the shirts they have at the shop, we're draining their supplies? He said I had to pick them up before the 23rd, as they will be loading up and heading out to Homestead. lol

I'll get my payment over to you sometime today.

like me at Barber, wore my mazdaspeed T there, changed into Sahlen's before i helped them during the race, then into my Freedom T while i crewed with them!! 3 shirts in one day, it can be done!! : ) way to represent!!

oh, and as a b'day gift to me, Sahlen's gave me one of these tie-dyed tees all signed by the crew, with a nice "Happy 50th Birthday Lauri" announcement written across the top front. lol i got a pic of it somewhere ...

Wonder if they would do one like that for me for my 30th? My b-day is the 30th. ugh, too many 30's to remind me.

Back