Mazda2ners Club from the Philippines

sparksm2

:
Mazda, Mazda 2, Sedan 2011
Hi Guys! Just sharing with you our Mazda2ners club here in the Philippines. The pics are shots from the car show, fun runs, weekly meet and gatherings :) Enjoy! Zoom Zoom!

GEDC0860.jpg

GEDC0813.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

Recent Fun Run pictrures! March 04, 2012 ^____^

P1020978.jpg

P1020994.jpg

P1030058.jpg

P1030059.jpg

P1030060.jpg

P1030061.jpg

cool pics. how extreme are some of the cutsom works out there? do people go all wild and outlandish like in the states?

Mazda 2ners is a really clever name. I wish there was a USA chapter of the club or something. Hahaha!

How easy is it for you guys to get the different body parts? I see some of those 2's have bumpers similar to the USDM style and then ones similar to the European ones with the much larger fog lights, etc. Totally jealous of that front end. :(

pinoy pride!!! lol like what sam said its a pretty cleaver name, hope u gys dont mind if i represent u in CALI. love the logo.

I don't see a single set of the OEM projectors... but im still jealous of your clear reflector. Nice looking bunch of 2s!

Mazda 2ners is a really clever name. I wish there was a USA chapter of the club or something. Hahaha!

How easy is it for you guys to get the different body parts? I see some of those 2's have bumpers similar to the USDM style and then ones similar to the European ones with the much larger fog lights, etc. Totally jealous of that front end. :(

thanks chief!

bodyparts are either imported from thailand or copied by bodykit makers via pictures using fiberglass.

the USDM front are for the sedan versions and 1.3l hatch. the 1.5l hatch has skirts and the nicer more aggressive front end which I DONT HAVE! lol.

...and there should really be a corksport here in the phil. (drinks)(yippy)

I could talk to my brother in law and see whats up. We send stuff the family every few months if you guys wanted some parts brought in.

-Derrick

Not me, my wife is. I like the country, I visited a few years back. My wife has some family who live in Quezon City and out further in the province (up north).

-Derrick

Latest posts

Back