Mazdas247.com OFFICIAL Addiction Thread!

I'm a crazy addict I'm on here everyday and all the ppl on here are really helpful. The amount of information on here for our Mazda's is amazing

I'm a crazy addict I'm on here everyday and all the ppl on here are really helpful. The amount of information on here for our Mazdas is amazing

Music to my ears...Thank YOU for the fantastic feedback...Great to know you're really enjoying the forums! :D

Music to my ears...Thank YOU for the fantastic feedback...Great to know you're really enjoying the forums! :D

No Problem and awesome job on creating this amazing forum (thumb). I've learned so much because the people on here and they are the sole reason why I know how to Turbocharge my MP3 now, which will be completed in May.

agreed, this forum is great. there is always someone posting. funny people, build thread etc...

keep it up

bump? no other addicts? llol i dont believe that

hey im not going to lie im on 247 every day. im on at school and at home its just a amazing this site helps me alot when i need help with my car and to find what i need or i like to just help the mazda people find what they want or need. everyone on here is just so cool its good to get the mazda people to gether. one time i almost got in fight cuz some b**** was talking s*** bout mazdas how there a pos true story MAZDAS FOR LIFE!!!!

Awesome! It always puts a smile on my face to know that Members are not only enjoying the Mazda Forums Community but finding it incredibly helpful as well! :D

Hello my name is brandon.... And im an addict I joined 2 yrs ago but never came back until about 2 mo ago and never looked back. My wife hates it I wake up first thing I check User CP, NP. In class Im on my phone even while driving, before I go to bed im on the PC, and in bed im up till 1am on my phone checking the FS threads. What have you done to me using that MADZA Voo Doo that you do

After reading this I realized I need help so im going to check my self into mazda247 rehab its the first step in realizing you have a problem(cheers)

addicted to learning new stuff and just bouncing back and forth as to what i want to do next with my car.... when i get money.... lol

i bought my car because it was cheap and manual

i did not expect to LOVE it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much
someone help me please. wait on second thought dont i love it toooo much

I'm hooked like a crack head to the sleezy part of town.... Can't get enough. Great thread racerx!

Unfortunately rehab didnt work...my first day out of rehab i relapsed and have been on here since then...I spent all my money on upgrade parts so my kids wont be getting anything for christmas this year....my wife left me...my dogs dont eat because i dont feed them...someone help me...

Well its been a few months since my last visit and its only gotten worse im at work doing nothing but posting and searching the forum from clock in to clock out...still checking on the road and at hm its only got worse...still have the mazda and dumping more money into it doin a build as we speak its gonna end up leaving me broke and homeless....but ill still have my MAZDA to keep me company...

there is no cure in sight im a goner...good by cruel world and the greatest forum ever made MAZDAS247.COM

Back