MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

goner, are you serious. Is this really your car? I haver never seen these wheels before! Wow high end flash and more. Really trick. did i say wow yet, ok now upgrade the tires and finish off. 225/40/ or so depending on suspension plans. i really like these wheels.

18 x 7.5 KONIG HEATSINKS WITH FACTORY BRIDGESTONE POTENZA'S

CIMG0058.jpg

CIMG0010.jpg

CIMG0017.jpg

CIMG0015.jpg

CIMG0013.jpg

dude, those are pretty clean. konig's been coming out with some good wheels lately.

yeah i try to be different... i have not seen any cars with these wheel in miami or on the forums and i thought they were very sick...so i bought them !!! i will upgrage to a 225/45 once i burn up the stock tires.

May i suggest you run the 40s. i think you will be pleased. Had to replace oem wheels due to injury and always wanted to upgrade tires.

well i guess i may be the first two try 245/45 16 on FD's

might be picking up a set of FD's with Yokohama AVS ES100's: 245/45ZR16

zoomers.jpg

Drag DR19
18x7.5; 20lbs

I will be upgrading the tires to the Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1s some time in the next couple months, I just couldn't stand the look of the stock wheels anymore.

zoom1.jpg

creepy 077 creepy. I see the zoom-zoom association and the car is the amusement park. it almost looks like the car belongs on the old roller coaster. This could be the beginning of a Mazda commercial. And Mazda drivers could be described as zoomers! Sorry, I can not help being silly.

creepy 077 creepy. I see the zoom-zoom association and the car is the amusement park. it almost looks like the car belongs on the old roller coaster. This could be the beginning of a Mazda commercial. And Mazda drivers could be described as zoomers! Sorry, I can not help being silly.

LMFAO!

Back