PDA

View Full Version : nu finish car polish

clos561
03-24-2007, 06:55 PM
i have nu finish car polish but i havent used it, has anyone used nu finish polish before and is it good ?

CTGrey02
03-26-2007, 09:36 AM
I prefer to use Meguires NXT wax, although it needs to be applied often. No matter which wax you use, be sure to clay bar the car before you toss some wax on it.

clos561
03-26-2007, 03:04 PM
whats clay bar?

SwampAss
03-26-2007, 04:19 PM
it's a bar made of clay. DUH!

http://www.properautocare.com/usclaybartor.html

zumzumzoom03
03-26-2007, 04:32 PM
whats clay bar?

It's a gay bar opened by Clay Aiken HAHA

orlandomsp
03-26-2007, 04:35 PM
I prefer to use Meguires NXT wax, although it needs to be applied often. No matter which wax you use, be sure to clay bar the car before you toss some wax on it.

I've used NXT before, and I like it. How often do you apply it?

mazdadude
03-26-2007, 04:41 PM
I would not use the Nu-finish.

Not on a Nu car anyway!

I have used it before along with countless other products, I would say that it works good if you have a neglected finish that is somewhat oxidised. But you would still want to wax after nufinsh, as it is more of a cleaner.

I would prefer to see you use Meguairs, Zymol, or there are several others that I can not remember right now....(screwy) ...Help him out here guys!

Killer
03-26-2007, 04:44 PM
Zaino or Meguires Gold Class.

clos561
03-26-2007, 05:07 PM
do i have to use the clay abr thing b4 thsoe products u guys said?

mazdadude
03-26-2007, 07:33 PM
You can clay if you want, but that really depends on the surface, and how neglegted/contaminated it is.

An improper / bad clay job can ruin your finish worse than just waxing over it.

I usually try something like the brands mentioned, and try without clay. If you are unhappy, then try some clay.

If I am not happy with wax, then I try a cleaner then wax, if not happy then I will use a clay bar, then wax, if I am still not happy, then I will use some polish compound, then wax.

Keep Zooming

clos561
03-26-2007, 10:14 PM
at the moment i was my car with car wash that has wax, its very minor but u can tel it addes wax. the water beads off when i rinse and the car stay clean for a bit longer than normal

benzo
03-26-2007, 10:53 PM
Liquid Glass wax is the best. The only thing is make sure you dont wax the knob. IT STINGS......

BOOSTR
03-26-2007, 11:08 PM
Liquid glass is not a wax and the best is relative to what you like to use and are happy with. Not everyone is a detail nut so they just want something easy to use that makes the paint shine. Nu car finish should fill that bill and lightly clean his paint from fallout or other contaminents.

If it were my car, I'd hit up with a pre-cleaner, seal it, and then put a coat or two of carnuba wax on it. But I'm a detail nut.

Sveivo
03-26-2007, 11:34 PM
I've used NU finish for years. I like it a lot.

It beads up the water really nicely, and, like has been said, it is a great cleaner wax.

03promaz
03-26-2007, 11:39 PM
It's a gay bar opened by Clay Aiken HAHA

HAHA

CTGrey02
03-29-2007, 09:47 AM
You can clay if you want, but that really depends on the surface, and how neglegted/contaminated it is.

An improper / bad clay job can ruin your finish worse than just waxing over it.

I usually try something like the brands mentioned, and try without clay. If you are unhappy, then try some clay.

If I am not happy with wax, then I try a cleaner then wax, if not happy then I will use a clay bar, then wax, if I am still not happy, then I will use some polish compound, then wax.

Keep Zooming

I've never seen an improper claying job. Wash the car, clay it according to the instructions (keeping the surface wet with detailer isn't difficult). Wipe it down again with a microfiber cloth then wax it with what ever you feel comfortable with. The car should feel smooth as glass when your done barring it. If you don't think it'll make a difference. Try this.. Clay a portion of your hood, just half of it. Leave the other half alone and have your wife, gf, "life partner" who -ever, come out and run the back of their hand across both sides of the hood and see if they notice a difference. One's going to feel powdery, the other is gonna feel smooth and ice. And that's before wax. You'll do the whole car after that. Set aside a good couple of hours if your going to do this.

Now to answer who asked how often I apply it? Short answer is as often as I need it. I barely drove my car last year and literally didn't have the time to constantly detail it (it still looks mint however due to lack of use) and I think in 6,000 miles I NXT'd it twice. The silicone based wax just doesn't last as long as the Carnuba stuff they make their gold class out of. What it also doesn't do however is leave black plastic parts white if you happen to rub wax into those accidently, which is why I like it. The black plastic you can clean up again with some baby oil on a Qtip if you happened to get any wax on it though.

mazdadude
03-30-2007, 07:29 PM
I've never seen an improper claying job.

I have, I was the one that did it. (fight) The claybar somehow picked up some grit and I managed to cover my black hood with mircofine scratches!:eek:

Obviously, this was caused by operator error! (sssh)

I have been too scared to clay since then.(sad2)

clos561
03-30-2007, 10:53 PM
yea my car has micro scrathces i duno from what maybe the shimmy i use..im not sure but tis not really noticable...only because i wash it ya know

Sveivo
03-31-2007, 01:59 AM
I've never seen an improper claying job. Wash the car, clay it according to the instructions (keeping the surface wet with detailer isn't difficult). Wipe it down again with a microfiber cloth then wax it with what ever you feel comfortable with. The car should feel smooth as glass when your done barring it. If you don't think it'll make a difference. Try this.. Clay a portion of your hood, just half of it. Leave the other half alone and have your wife, gf, "life partner" who -ever, come out and run the back of their hand across both sides of the hood and see if they notice a difference. One's going to feel powdery, the other is gonna feel smooth and ice. And that's before wax. You'll do the whole car after that. Set aside a good couple of hours if your going to do this.

Now to answer who asked how often I apply it? Short answer is as often as I need it. I barely drove my car last year and literally didn't have the time to constantly detail it (it still looks mint however due to lack of use) and I think in 6,000 miles I NXT'd it twice. The silicone based wax just doesn't last as long as the Carnuba stuff they make their gold class out of. What it also doesn't do however is leave black plastic parts white if you happen to rub wax into those accidently, which is why I like it. The black plastic you can clean up again with some baby oil on a Qtip if you happened to get any wax on it though.
I think I remember reading on one the of the websites that sell detailing products that synthetic waxes (silicone based) last longer than natural waxes, but I might be wrong (stoned)

MM3Canuck
03-31-2007, 09:21 AM
I think I remember reading on one the of the websites that sell detailing products that synthetic waxes (silicone based) last longer than natural waxes, but I might be wrong (stoned)

Thats what i read somewhere as well! But I haven't done the research to back it up

Sveivo
03-31-2007, 12:18 PM
Thats what i read somewhere as well! But I haven't done the research to back it up
Research FTW. I wish there was a FTW smiley :D

http://www.autogeek.net/carwax.html

Edit: there's a "WTF" smiley though, which is FTW backwards ;)

CTGrey02
03-31-2007, 06:09 PM

I wish it did, lol. I use it because it's easier to remove and looks nicer on dark colored cars. Unfortunately it only lasts a few car washes before the water stops beading up on it for me.

Mazdadude - that f'n sucks man

Jasonstiller
03-31-2007, 11:15 PM
do yourself a favor and invest in some zaino brothers wax. Its great stuff!!

mroffshore
04-14-2007, 12:48 AM
The best waxes are a "PURE" carnuba...they don't last long...when you wash use mild soap...Ivory liquid is good...Dawn will pull the wax off. A chamois will pull the wax off too...so a soft towel (micro fiber with no fabric softener in it or a good hotel towel) will dry without pulling the wax off. Clay is not something you use when your finish is not showing signs of problems...and you need to know what you're doing.

Nu Finish is a good product if you don't plan on waxing very often...it has a good life and will not damage any of your painted components. Don't use anything other than an orbital buffer unless you know how to "wheel" or you will burn the paint and damage the surface. There isn't anything in Nu Finish that will hurt anything.

Pure carnuba waxes are the gentlest...but actually only last a few weeks to a month depending on how often you wash and what kind of weather you're seeing...garaged or outside all the time. UV rays breakdown waxes just like everything else they hit...so the sun is you enemy.

After you wax the car you will get the most out of your wax if you soak a towel in ice-cold water (note you don't want ice coming out with the towel or it can damage your cars surface), don't bother wringing the towel out, just make sure it has not ice in it...throw it on the car, move it around getting the cold water on the car...do this in the shade, not the sun...the paint should be cool to the touch. You will help the wax bond to the car better...it will last noticably longer than not doing this...only really necessary to do this with carnuba waxes...as I stated they don't last long enough anyway, so this helps extend time between waxes.

If I am going to wax the car I use a good cleaner to de-bug and de-tar the lower section of the car...and a product like Dawn dishwater soap is a good de-greaser and wax stripper...you don't want to wax over old wax if you can avoid it.

I like products like Diamond Shield...they have a great pre-cleaner, and their waxes are easy to work with. The best wax I have ever used is H&H carnuba...can't find it anywhere...but it was the best when I could. I like waxes that are easy to work with...I don't like waxes that when they dry they are dusty...I hate waxes that build up around emblems, bodywork, etc...I refuse to use them. I have tried most everything out there just to say I have worked with it. Castle also makes some nice products if you can get your hands on them...you have to be pretty picky though as to what you are going to use.

Anyone who runs there car through a carwash shouldn't care what wax they are using...you're doing damage to the cars paint everytime you pass through one...even the "soft touch" car washes. Trust me though, I know in todays busy times it's almost impossible not to run through them...but be prepared for some work in cleaning up the fine damage they do.

Detailing cars is very relaxing...almost zen for me...I love the time to think...and the time to really get to know the car...where it holds water...how long it takes to release it, having to go back and wipe up water run marks after you've already thought she looked perfect...you see every scratch, ding, dent, etc...and you know what's going on with your car...all the time.

MM3Canuck
04-14-2007, 12:27 PM
The best waxes are a "PURE" carnuba...they don't last long...when you wash use mild soap...Ivory liquid is good...Dawn will pull the wax off. A chamois will pull the wax off too...so a soft towel (micro fiber with no fabric softener in it or a good hotel towel) will dry without pulling the wax off. Clay is not something you use when your finish is not showing signs of problems...and you need to know what you're doing.

Nu Finish is a good product if you don't plan on waxing very often...it has a good life and will not damage any of your painted components. Don't use anything other than an orbital buffer unless you know how to "wheel" or you will burn the paint and damage the surface. There isn't anything in Nu Finish that will hurt anything.

Pure carnuba waxes are the gentlest...but actually only last a few weeks to a month depending on how often you wash and what kind of weather you're seeing...garaged or outside all the time. UV rays breakdown waxes just like everything else they hit...so the sun is you enemy.

After you wax the car you will get the most out of your wax if you soak a towel in ice-cold water (note you don't want ice coming out with the towel or it can damage your cars surface), don't bother wringing the towel out, just make sure it has not ice in it...throw it on the car, move it around getting the cold water on the car...do this in the shade, not the sun...the paint should be cool to the touch. You will help the wax bond to the car better...it will last noticably longer than not doing this...only really necessary to do this with carnuba waxes...as I stated they don't last long enough anyway, so this helps extend time between waxes.

If I am going to wax the car I use a good cleaner to de-bug and de-tar the lower section of the car...and a product like Dawn dishwater soap is a good de-greaser and wax stripper...you don't want to wax over old wax if you can avoid it.

I like products like Diamond Shield...they have a great pre-cleaner, and their waxes are easy to work with. The best wax I have ever used is H&H carnuba...can't find it anywhere...but it was the best when I could. I like waxes that are easy to work with...I don't like waxes that when they dry they are dusty...I hate waxes that build up around emblems, bodywork, etc...I refuse to use them. I have tried most everything out there just to say I have worked with it. Castle also makes some nice products if you can get your hands on them...you have to be pretty picky though as to what you are going to use.

Anyone who runs there car through a carwash shouldn't care what wax they are using...you're doing damage to the cars paint everytime you pass through one...even the "soft touch" car washes. Trust me though, I know in todays busy times it's almost impossible not to run through them...but be prepared for some work in cleaning up the fine damage they do.

Detailing cars is very relaxing...almost zen for me...I love the time to think...and the time to really get to know the car...where it holds water...how long it takes to release it, having to go back and wipe up water run marks after you've already thought she looked perfect...you see every scratch, ding, dent, etc...and you know what's going on with your car...all the time.

(thumbs) wash your car, use a good sealant, THEN apply carnuba wax. It will give you the perfect shine.

http://www.autogeek.net/carwax.html

zoomzoom mazda5
05-01-2007, 10:23 PM
(iagree) , www.autogeek.net or www.autopia.org

slo03.5msp
05-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Best wax I have ever used. I do detail work on the side duuring the summer, used to use Klasse all in one. This product has by far the best results I have ever seen. The only way to do it right though is to get a nice da machine and do all 3 steps.
http://www.properautocare.com/menzernafmj.html
http://www.properautocare.com/mecarcakit.html
http://www.properautocare.com/74uldemawico.html

clos561
05-01-2007, 10:56 PM
i have some wierd marks on my hood...duno if its from engine heat or what but i want to know what i can use to remove the clear coat to attempt to remove the marks...and then apply wax or something

Kooldino
05-01-2007, 11:02 PM
-rinse
-wash with dawn
-dry
-clay bar
-wash
-dry
-ZAINO
-ZAINO again

clos561
05-01-2007, 11:06 PM
can u buy clay and zaino at wal mart? or any retails?

slo03.5msp
05-02-2007, 12:44 AM
clay yes, zaino menzerna and blackfire hell no. hands down the 3 best waxes available. I don't know why you guys are so hung on zaino? overpriced!

clos561
05-02-2007, 12:45 AM
clay yes, zaino menzerna and blackfire hell no. hands down the 3 best waxes available. I don't know why you guys are so hung on zaino? overpriced!
what would be a good alternative to zaino that i can buy at a retail store?..i want to clay the whole car and rewax it to remove the fine scratches

Rotus8
05-02-2007, 01:18 AM
what would be a good alternative to zaino that i can buy at a retail store?..i want to clay the whole car and rewax it to remove the fine scratches
Check this out:
http://www.amazon.com/MOTHERS-California-Gold-Finish-Restorer/dp/B000CNNU0C/ref=sr_1_2/104-8626200-3699156?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1178079450&sr=8-2

slo03.5msp
05-02-2007, 10:26 PM
when I run out of menzerna I would use gold class as a temporary fix.

Craighjr
05-14-2007, 12:36 AM
Ok well I suck at cleaning cars. I was not paying the most attention while waxing the hood today. I had some I guess hard water spots on the hood and waxed over them. Well now its nice and shiney and in there pretty good. Do I have to clay bar it or something to get the water spots out now. I guess I need to get the wax back off now. Figured there are a ton of people subscribed to this thread and its about wax anyway so someone help me out.

Habuzaki
05-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Ok well I suck at cleaning cars. I was not paying the most attention while waxing the hood today. I had some I guess hard water spots on the hood and waxed over them. Well now its nice and shiney and in there pretty good. Do I have to clay bar it or something to get the water spots out now. I guess I need to get the wax back off now. Figured there are a ton of people subscribed to this thread and its about wax anyway so someone help me out.

Like stated before, to get a wax off, just use some liquid dishsoap next wash. Then you can work on the water spots and wax again.

As for the original poster, I've used Nu Finish over the last couple of years. I think its classified as a polish, not a wax. About every six months I'll use it instead of my regular wax, then in about two weeks, put a coat of wax back on (always washing before any app. of course).

whitey4311
05-14-2007, 02:21 AM
I use meguiars NXT liquid wax and their speed detailer and I love them.

I made the mistake of washing in the sun and had water spots as well and the wax removed most of it but the speed detailer on a micro fiber towel took them right off. Somne viniger on a towel took the water spots off the glass pretty darn well but I read you can clay bar the glass as well to remove the real stubborn stains.

I use the speed detailer daily and dust the car with the california dust mop then wipe it down with the california micro fiber towel sprayed lightly with the speed detailer. Every day my car looks just detailed but let me tell you it takes some serious OCD to make this a reality day to day, lol.

Meguiars makes some good stuff and its all synthetic so it will bond better then carnuba and in my opinion still shines nearly as much.

clos561
05-14-2007, 10:28 AM
i saw a commercial about turtle wax ice and im going to buy the liquid clay bar they have and the wax...looks good and i guess turtle wax has a good rep

MM3Canuck
05-14-2007, 09:45 PM
i saw a commercial about turtle wax ice and im going to buy the liquid clay bar they have and the wax...looks good and i guess turtle wax has a good rep

It doesn't seem to last long though.(yawn) (used that stuff for about 3 years, and now FINALLY swicthed!!)

I use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant (lasts up to 5-6 months) and then apply Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax (it seems to last 6-9 weeks) but I apply it after every other wash, since it can be layered. And the shine is incredible, beats the Turtlewax 300times!!. (headbang)

http://www.autogeek.net/pisisepawax.html
http://www.autogeek.net/wg5500.html

MadOzodi
05-15-2007, 12:25 AM
It doesn't seem to last long though.(yawn) (used that stuff for about 3 years, and now FINALLY swicthed!!)

I use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant (lasts up to 5-6 months) and then apply Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax (it seems to last 6-9 weeks) but I apply it after every other wash, since it can be layered. And the shine is incredible, beats the Turtlewax 300times!!. (headbang)

http://www.autogeek.net/pisisepawax.html
http://www.autogeek.net/wg5500.html

Wolfgang is good stuff. Pinnacle is good stuff. Autogeek.net is the BOMB. Check out my hood after using the Klasse twins and Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant this weekend.

Tjay
05-15-2007, 06:56 AM
I took my car to Reno, NV one time and I got stranded up in hwy 80 because of the snow storm. The car was brand new in Jan. and I took it to snow trip in Feb. I got the dealers bullshit clear coat protection crap in Jan. After not waxing the car for 3 mos. (but I do wash every weekend). The paint feels like there's a always tree sap on it. I want to use the clay bar but was scared that I might scratch it since my car is black and I don't want swirl marks either. So, I just waxed it with zymol? (I think thats the name of that blue cleaner wax) and the paint feels like it has oil now but the tree sap feel is still in there but less. Still in there though.

On my silver p5, I have not wax this car for 4 years. Today after waxing my black ms3 I figure I use the clay bar on her since the car is older and the paint is silver. The paint on the p5 feels almost like a sand paper. I felt terrible not being able to wax the car for that long. So, here's what I did.

-Wash the car with turtle wax car wash.
-Rinse it down with cool water
-while the paint is still wet, I applied the detail spray that comes with the clay bar and use the clay bar on the entire car keeping the paint wet with spray and water the entire time.
-Rinse it down with cool water
-Soap it with turtle wax again (because the white stain from the clay residue was noticeable)
-Rinse it down
-Dry the car with "the absorber" towel
-wax it with zymol and microfiber towel.

The paint feels great! Like it had some kind of oil on top of the paint and there's no more black dots on the paint and it feels hella smooth and slippery. You can throw a white cotton shirt on the hood and it'll just slide down unlike before where it get stuck in the middle of the hood.

But my question is, Should I use the clay bar on my new black ms3? Is it safe for the clear coat? How often can I use the clay bar? How often do I use my zymol wax? Btw, is zymol wax any good? I have about 3-4 types of wax in less than a month and I still don't know which one works best.

Here's what I have in the garage;
-zymol cleaner wax
-meguire's cleaner wax
-mother's carnauba cleaner wax
-turtle wax ( can't remember the exact name)

Which one would you guys recommend for my ms3?

Thanks!

Int3grity
05-15-2007, 07:22 AM
So mother's or Wolfgang? to removed fine scratches and get a new car shine that last?

Tjay
05-15-2007, 07:33 AM
After reading the autogeek I'd say go with the wolfgang.

Rally Ninja
05-15-2007, 08:13 AM
http://www.dirtydrifters.com/detail/2.jpg

Pinnicle!(nana)

MM3Canuck
05-15-2007, 08:44 AM
My combo of Wolfgang and Pinnicle

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/250kawa/Fuel%20Filler%20Door/DSCF0112crop.jpg

clos561
05-15-2007, 11:07 AM
im gona use ice untill it runs out then ill see if i want to keep using it

MM3Canuck
05-15-2007, 12:34 PM

I use ICE...its perfect for the plastics. I find that the ICE doesnt last long though what so ever!

clos561
05-15-2007, 12:45 PM
about how long..i wouldnt mind doing it every month

MM3Canuck
05-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Which one would you guys recommend for my ms3?

Thanks!

ask CTGrey02 about the clay bar, he seems to be using it frequently and is obviously a big fan of it...maybe he can help you with the clay bar decision!

I believe zymol wax and meguire's carnauba wax are pretty good. Never tried them...and would'nt know about the shine and lifetime of the product.

MM3Canuck
05-15-2007, 12:58 PM

I found that after just a few weeks it was gone..and definitely after the first wash.

I use Pinnicle after every other wash...and the application/shine time is the same. It takes me about 1 1/2 hrs to wash, dry, wax with Pinnicle, wax the rims, shine the tires and finally shine the windows.

Pinnicle or any other high quality carnuaba wax will give you longer lasting protection, better shine, and can be layered. The ICE stuff does NOT layer!

But its your decision, and your money!

clos561
05-15-2007, 01:00 PM
can u buy that stuf at walmart?

MM3Canuck
05-15-2007, 01:02 PM
can u buy that stuf at walmart?

not in canada...you can only buy it from the states.

if your in the states, you might be able to pick it up at Walmart..not sure.

clos561
05-15-2007, 01:15 PM
yea im in the states..i look around..im gona use ice liquid clay bar and probably get that pinnacle stuf ur talking about for longer wax protection

MM3Canuck
05-15-2007, 01:25 PM
yea im in the states..i look around..im gona use ice liquid clay bar and probably get that pinnacle stuf ur talking about for longer wax protection

Yeah look around and use the autogeek.com website for a price comparison. They usually have sales etc...so wait for them as well! I bought mine on sale for $59 for both the Pinnicle and the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant.

MM3Canuck
05-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Wolfgang is good stuff. Pinnacle is good stuff. Autogeek.net is the BOMB. Check out my hood after using the Klasse twins and Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant this weekend.

Looks good!

How are you liking the Klasse products? I almost bought that instead of the Wolfgang sealant

MadOzodi
05-16-2007, 01:00 AM
The Klasse twins are awesome. Supposedly 1 application lasts for 6 months and I definitely will keep track of it during the summer. Klasse is all acrylic and Wolfgang is synthetic. I washed the car with Poorboy's Super Slick & Suds with a Micro Fiber wash mit. I then clayed the car using my last Zaino claybar, the Pinnacle Clay Lubricant and Meg's Quick Detailer (for the sunny warm/hot spots on the paint) I then used the Klasse All In One, 1 "coat", then the Klasse Sealant, again 1 thin coat, and let that cure overnight. Then in the morning I used the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz sealant.

Some Pinnacle Souveran or Sig. Series II on top of that would probably be overkill.

The result is:

MM3Canuck
05-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Some Pinnacle Souveran or Sig. Series II on top of that would probably be overkill.

The Pinnacle on top will give ALOT more shine, give it a try!!!

MadOzodi
05-17-2007, 01:53 AM
The Pinnacle on top will give ALOT more shine, give it a try!!!

Argh, the last thing I need is more encouragement, LOL. I've already spent close to $250 at AG and I STILL want a foam gun and some other misc. stuffs.

:p

Rally Ninja
05-17-2007, 03:53 AM
between AG and autopia I think I spent at least $600 on detail stuff this year.

I'm now too good for OTC like ICE and etc. etc.

MM3Canuck
05-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Argh, the last thing I need is more encouragement, LOL. I've already spent close to $250 at AG and I STILL want a foam gun and some other misc. stuffs.

:p

haha...sorry!

MadOzodi
05-19-2007, 02:19 AM
Wolfgang sale till the 24th over on AG!

Now to check out this Autopia place...(silly)

Rally Ninja
05-19-2007, 02:57 AM
then go check out chemicalguys.com after that.....

FleaWannaBe
05-28-2007, 02:40 PM
whats clay bar?

this is what claybar does. http://www.focusfanatics.com/gallery/data/512/45837NEW_PICS_213.jpg

clos561
05-28-2007, 03:39 PM
im gona get liquid clay bar when i get my car back..get rid of some of them scratches

FleaWannaBe
05-28-2007, 03:43 PM
im gona get liquid clay bar when i get my car back..get rid of some of them scratches

claybar wont take out scratches just particals. if you want to get scratches use mequiars scratch x. and if you do clay bar your car dont use the liquid. it sucks.

FlyinMSP
05-28-2007, 04:07 PM
The Klasse twins are awesome. Supposedly 1 application lasts for 6 months and I definitely will keep track of it during the summer.

That's what I use now. It's great and lasts for a very long time

AeroSquid
05-29-2007, 01:40 AM
I use Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine because i can do it year round, uses less water, is very easy to use and looks amazing. I learned about it from a professional detailer in TX and have used it ever since- http://www.optimumcarcare.com/norinse.html