Racing Beat Exhaust on 2024 CX-5 AWD?

:
mazda cx5 gt
Has anyone put a Racing Beat Power Pulse axle back exhaust on a 2024 CX-5 AWD NA?

If so, can you post pics. I would like to see how far the exhaust tips stick out through cut outs in the bumper.

Thank You.

Honestly I'm a bit disillusioned by most axle-back solutions. Since they won't gain much power and we're just doing this for sound, they seem like an expensive way to get there.

I'd like to see someone replicate this on a CX-5:

But just to sample what's out there, here are some other clips I came across on YouTube for Mazda exhaust systems. Note, Turbo cars will sound smoother and quieter while N/A cars will sound louder and more raspy.

But whatever you do, keep a resonator on it.

I got a RB cheap basically new off CL years ago. I pulled it off last year or so and went back to stock. Performance gains on stock tune probably nil or a couple HP at best and got tired of the sound and wanted quiet back. I’ll probably put out there for $50 on CL in future… a good try before you buy experiment for someone.

I went ahead and installed the Racing Beat Power Pulse exhaust on my 2024 CX5 Carbon NA. No surprises as I had same exhaust on my 2021 Carbon. Nice tone, no obnoxious drone. 4" tips look great.
Also installed Red Line hood struts and K&N drop in air filter.
Only difference from 2021 is this one is AWD. No issues so far.

Attachments

• IMG_E1931[2].JPG
    IMG_E1931[2].JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_E1930[1].JPG
    IMG_E1930[1].JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
No judgment except on the filter. If you want to move away from factory style, get an AEM Dry Flow. Stay away from K&N unless you don't mind dirtier oil. And absolutely a no-go in dusty environments.

Back